Week 8: New Member?

John Cena calls out the Shield

John Cena enters the ring with anger upon his face, "There are certain things I can stand and certain things I can't," he takes a pause, "I can take the Shield's attacks but I can't stand the constant harassment they are inflicting on a certain diva, who I consider as family. I'm drawing the line at last week when I had to stand by Stephanie in the ambulance all the way to the hospital. Now Stephanie isn't here tonight, she's still being checked out by doctors. There is no sure answer on whether or not she'll be back anytime soon, but for as long as I've known her I know the kind of strength she has to you, the WWE Universe."

It is silent for a minute then music plays, "Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta…S.H.I.E.L.D." The Shield appears at the top of the stairs, but don't come down to the ring.

Seth Rollins has a microphone, "John, don't take it too seriously. You see, we're just following the perfect idea of our new member."

"Yeah, as soon as they accepted the offer to join the Shield they came up with this whole plan." Dean Ambrose continues.

"Oh and who is this new member of the Shield?" John asks sarcastically. "So I know who's ass to kick first."

"Don't worry about that John. Our new member will reveal themselves soon enough." Seth Rollins says with a smirk.

Dean Ambrose speaks, "Trust us, you and the entire WWE Universe will be surprised."

The Shield leaves it at that and exits the arena, leaving John curious.

Kofi Kingston & The Usos vs. The Shield

Seth Rollins is the legal man in the match against Jay Uso. He has the upper hand on him then he enzuigiri to Jimmy Uso. He turns his attention back to Jay as he trash talks him before slapping him across the face. Seth bounces off the ropes and into a Samoan slam leaving each other on the ground. Jay makes a tag to Kofi Kingston at the same time Seth makes the tag to Dean Ambrose. Kofi springboards off the top rope attack to Dean with multiple clotheslines and a dropkick. Kofi manages to knock off Roman Reigns from the apron. Kofi begins to gain momentum leading into a Boom Drop. Kofi starts clapping his hands in the air.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

He prepares to deliver his finishing move, Trouble in Paradise. Dean leans again the corner of the ring as Kofi attempt to punch him, but Dean manages to avoid it. Seth Rollins jumps onto the apron to stop Kofi, but he manages to kick Seth off the apron. Kofi then delivers a flying cross body on Dean Ambrose and covers him for the pin. Roman Reigns manages to stop the pin at two and a half. The Usos try to get involved but Roman manages to knock out Jay out of the ring. Jimmy delivers a kick to the gut causing Roman to fall out of the ring. Roman clotheslines Jimmy when he comes out of the ring.

Kofi gets to the top rope but is cut off by Seth Rollins who pushes him off. Dean Ambrose delivers a headlock driver and covers him for the win.

"The winners of this match...The Shield." Justin Roberts announces.

Just as the Shield are celebrating John Cena comes out to the ring with a steel chair in hand. He manages to hit Roman Reigns in the back but the Shield make an escape through the crowd.