Week 41: Battle of Animals

Backstage

Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Stephanie Skye are talking about Dean Ambrose's action's of the last few weeks.

"...so many times now it's just over and over again he's..." Seth holds back in order to not upset Stephanie.

She sighs with her arms crossed her chest, "Yeah, I know."

"So," Roman says, "where is he?" He asks Seth.

Seth shrugs his shoulder, "I don't know, Steph?"

Stephanie looks up at them, "I haven't seen him since last week."

"Then I guess..." Roman cuts himself off as he steps in front of Stephanie followed by Seth.

Stephanie looks over their shoulders to find out why they've shielded her. The Wyatt Family has approached them.

"Please boys and girl," Bray says with his hands in his pocket, "Don't allow us to interrupt."

"You already did interrupt and that's a problem." Roman says with a stern voice.

He looks over at Stephanie behind Seth and Roman, "Don't be shy, Stephanie. I'm not gonna bite." He chuckles.

Roman covers her by taking a step over, "We can settle it here right now or you can man up and you can fight me in the ring one-on-one, you leave the family behind and I'll leave the hounds behind."

"You're an interesting creature. I accept."

"Alright,"

Roman and Seth take Stephanie away from the Wyatt's as Bray begins to laugh and wave goodbye to her.

Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt

 Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta…S.H.I.E.L.D.

"This contest is set for one fall, approaching the ring, representing the Shield...Roman Reigns."

Reigns makes his way to the ring alone feeling confident about his match against Bray Wyatt.

 The lights go out and Bray Wyatt comes out alone with his lantern.

Catching flies in his mouth, Tasting freedom while he dares...

 Bray slowly gets on the apron and into the ring where Roman is staring at him with zero intimidation on his face. The bell finally rings and the match begins.

Bray circles Roman once around the ring until he throws the first punch with an uppercut but Roman delivers one back causing Bray Wyatt to leave the ring with a smile on his face. He takes his time on getting back into the ring. Bray makes the first move once again by locking up with Roman Reigns. He manages to push him into the corner but Roman is able to power out and push him back to the center of the ring then into the opposite corner. In the corner, Bray manages a kick to the abdomen of Roman Reigns followed by a headbutt causing Reigns to fall to his knees. Bray bounces off the ropes but Roman manages to get back to his feet and hit him with a shoulder block, knocking him down, along with an high elbow drop to his chest. Reigns gets Bray between the ropes and stretches him back leading with a fist to his head. Bray manages to get out of the ring to catch his breath. Bray casually gets back into the ring and immediately gets a kick to Roman's mid-section followed by another headbutt. Just when Bray is getting the upper hand on Roman, he manages to get back with a series of right hands to Bray's face.

Bray gets a jab to Roman's through along with a kick to the face knocking him on his back. Bray bounces off the ropes and kicks him in the jaw then puts him in the headlock followed by a series of furious punches. He lifts Reigns by the hair and shoves his throat against the middle ropes as he applies pressure to his head. He releases the hold once the referee counts to four. As soon as he releases the hold Roman manages a right hook but Bray stops his momentum by delivering a suplex. Bray goes for the cover but only gets a two count. Bray quickly puts Reigns in a side headlock hold but Roman starts to fight his way to his feet with a series of punches to Bray's gut until he releases the hold and gets to deliver a headbutt to Wyatt. Once he's free he bounces off the ropes and ducks underneath a right hand from Wyatt but coming back from the ropes Bray, again, takes Roman down with a crossbody take down but it takes energy out of him as well.

Both men are beginning to feel fatigue from the long match. Bray gets Roman into the corner where he runs towards him, sandwiching Reigns into the corner. When he attempts to go for a second try Roman manages to get out of the corner causing Bray to knock himself down and giving Roman a chance to gain back some energy. Roman waits for Bray to get back to his feet so he can deliver a flying clothesline followed by another one when Bray manages to get to his feet. bray crawls to the corner where Roman comes to hit him with a series of hard punches to his head. He gets out of the ring and blasts Bray with a flying dropkick from the apron as Bray's head was swung on the edge of the ring. Roman hits Bray with a side slam followed by a pin attempt but only gets a two and a half. Roman gets to his feet and sets up for a Superman punch.

Suddenly the lights go out...

When the light turn back on Luke Harper and Eric Rowan are standing in front of the ring, ready to attack. Roman sighs in disbelief of the situation at hand. All of a sudden Seth Rolling and Stephanie Skye jump into the ring and hit them with a somersault plancha onto the two member of the Wyatt Family. Roman Reigns is thankful that his teammates have come to defend him. While distracted by the backup, Bray takes advantage by rolling up Reigns for a pin attempt but only gets a two count. Roman gets up to attack Bray but he manages to counter by tossing Reigns into the corner ring post.

Meanwhile, on the outside the numbers game is catching up to Seth Rollins as Harper and Rowan begin to attack him. Stephanie quickly jumps on Rowan's back to try and even the odds but Rowan manages to get her off his back by flipping her forwards off him. Stephanie tries to crawl away but Rowan grabs her by the ankle and turns her around to face him. He grabs her by the throat and lifts her off of her feet in an attempt to toss her against the edge of the barricade until Dean Ambrose appears. He hits Rowan in the back causing him to put Stephanie down as Dean continues his assault on Rowan. Bray sees this and grabs Dean by the head in attempt to get him on the apron but Stephanie grabs a hold of Dean and pulls him down causing Bray to hit his throat against the top rope.

Bray stumbles back to the center of the ring where he runs into a Superman punch delivered by Roman Reigns. Luke Harper jumps on the apron but Roman manages to knock him off while Dean jumps into the ring and attacks Bray Wyatt, which leads to the match ending in disqualification. The fight suddenly continues inside the ring with both the Shield and the Wyatt Family attacking each other until the Wyatt's clear the ring and leave the Shield standing tall. Stephanie enters the ring as the Wyatt Family make their way up the ramp. Dean and Stephanie share a look.