Week 13: Past Never Stays In The Past

John Cena reveals their fourth member

The Shield is in the ring...

Stephanie speaks first, "So John says he's found someone brave enough to go up against me which is sad because I feel bad for the poor girl who's stuck with John and his never ending speeches. Well I don't know what to tell ya, but just know John...alone I was great, with the Shield I'm unstoppable."

"John Cena is nothing more but a failure. He's a failure to teach others and he fails everyday he wakes up and continues to exist in the WWE." Seth Rollins says.

"People like John Cena never know what they have," Dean says as he looks over at Stephanie and wraps his arm around her, "until someone else gives them better and people like Daniel Bryan, and Kane are the major problem this world has to deal with." Dean Ambrose continues.

"Its problems like them the reason we exist. We exist as a solution." Roman Reigns says.

Dean replies, "At Payback, the Shield will walk in together and the Shield will walk out together leaving every person on John's team on the ground begging for mercy...and you can believe that."

"BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!" Roman roars.

"So lets get this over with, John. We're not going anywhere." Stephanie finishes up. "Who is the lucky contestant that I will be facing at Payback?"

"You're time is up, my time is now. You can't see me, my time is now..."

John Cena's music begins to play and he appears on the stage alongside Team Hell No.

"Now, now I understand that you're all excited about finding out who our mystery partner is. First, Stephanie I must say I agree with you. You were great alone, but now with the support of the Shield who knows how much more you can accomplish-"

Stephanie interrupts, "John, I've spent five years listening to your crappy speeches now tell me which WWE Diva I'm gonna have to beat to make a point. Better yet we'll make our own point right now."

Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns all three step out of the ring and head up the ramp, but stop once John begins to speak again.

"That is exactly my point too. Five years of knowing you and knowing what you are capable of and for that I had to dig deep. I had to search beyond the WWE to find a woman who is just as ruthless and vicious as you are. Then I came upon one female. She gave me a good explanation to pick her. After talking with her I went to Vickie Guerrero's office and she has granted her a temporary WWE contract. So let me tell you a little bit about her. Her explanation to me was that she has some unfinished business...with you."

Suddenly a woman jump into the ring. She has black hair and is wearing a leather jacket with jeans. She clotheslines Stephanie with both hands. Before the Shield is able to assist Stephanie, they are stopped by John Cena and Team Hell No as they all battle outside the ring. In the ring Stephanie attempts to perform a cross-body on the mystery woman but she is caught onto the woman's back and about to be hit with a Samoan Drop but Stephanie shakes herself out of her grasp. She rolls out of the ring and in the arms of Dean Ambrose.

Stephanie begins to yell at the woman, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Dean and Stephanie hop over the guardrail and meet up with Seth and Roman at the top of the stairs.

John picks up the microphone, "Stephanie," he says with a smile, "you remember Alissa, right?"

Stephanie's face is in a state of shock as Dean tries to snap her out of it.

"Well Alissa hasn't forgotten about you and she cannot wait to get her hands on you. Now the question you should be asking yourself is...who is really getting the payback?"

"No, no, no, no," Stephanie repeats to herself as she runs her hands through her hair.