Week 22: 3-on-2 Is The New Even

Dolph Ziggler w/ Big E Langston vs Dean Ambrose w/ Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins

Ambrose and Dolph are locked up pushing each other back and forth around the ring. Dolph manages to shove Ambrose into the corner but gets out of it and tries to attack Dolph again. This time Dolph takes Ambrose down by picking him up from behind and slamming him down the mat. He begins a series of punches to Ambrose's head. Dolph stays on top of Ambrose by bear hugging him from behind as Ambrose attempts to separate Dolph's hands. Once Ambrose frees himself he bounces himself off the ropes and attempts to clothesline Dolph but he manages to get Ambrose in a sleeper hold. Ambrose manages to push Dolph into the ropes and bounce him off to apply a sleeper old of his own on Dolph but is countered. Dolph is against the ropes, groggy, when Ambrose bounces off the ropes and catches him with a dropkick. Ambrose picks up Dolph by the hair and gets him with a headlock driver for the three count.

Suddenly Big E Langston jumps into the ring to attack Ambrose but is cut off by Roman Reigns with a spear. Big E rolls out of the ring in pain as The Shield pick up Dolph Ziggler and take him out with a powerbomb.

Backstage in Vickie's office

AJ comes into the office furious, "Vickie, did you see what happened to Ziggy?"

"Why yes AJ I did."

"Aren't you going to do something about it. All those Shield hooligans deserve some sort of punishment starting with Stephanie."

"What are you complaining for AJ? After I went through so much trouble to give you and the Bella Twins a match against Stephanie and Kaitlyn in a 3-on-2 handicap match."

"Well I think more punishment needs to be done."

Just then Brad Maddox comes into Vickie's office looking winded.

"Vickie, we have a problem."

"What now?"

"Kaitlyn was attacked in the locker room. She's injured pretty bad and doctors say she won't be able to compete tonight."

Vickie turns her attention to AJ, "You wouldn't by any chance know what happened would you AJ?"

"How could I know something?" She says innocently looking around.

"Well then if you strongly feel that Stephanie deserves some punishment then do it tonight when you and the Bellas take on Stephanie in what will now be a 3-on-1 handicap match."

AJ grins to herself as she skips out of her office.

The Bella Twins & AJ Lee vs Stephanie Skye

Let's light it up, light it up, light it up, Light it tonight, let's light it up, Like shooting stars are burning light up the sky...

"This is a 3-on-1 handicap match set for one fall. Introducing first, The Bella Twins and the WWE Diva's Champion AJ Lee."

AJ skips down the ring followed by the Bella Twins. In the ring AJ sits between the ropes with her legs crosses awaiting for Stephanie to appear.

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima...S.H.I.E.L.D.

"And their opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns, Shield member...Stephanie Skye."

Stephanie comes downs to the ring. She kisses Dean before entering the ring alone. Just as the bell is about to ring...

"Excuse me," The crowd in the arena boo her, "Now Stephanie I understand that you are outnumbered in this 3-on-1 match but I think it would only be fair if we kept it a 3-on-1. So Dean, Seth, Roman, you three are banned from ringside during this match." Stephanie is disappointed that she can't have her boys with her during the match for support. She exits the ring to talk strategy.

"Don't worry, babe. You got this. We believe in you." Dean kisses Stephanie on the temple before leaving with Seth and Roman.

Stephanie sucks it up and gets back into the ring.

The match goes on as Stephanie gets her head slammed into the mat by AJ, who goes for the cover but only gets a two count. AJ pulls Stephanie up by her hair and hits her with a neckbreaker then picks her up and hits her again with another neckbreaker. AJ begins to taunt Stephanie.

AJ then puts Stephanie in a sleeper hold, but Stephanie manages to get to her feet and elbows AJ in the gut freeing herself. Stephanie bounces off the ropes but gets cut off by AJ with a clothesline and a pin attempt for two. AJ tags in Nikki, who attempts to hit Stephanie with a clothesline but Stephanie ducks under it and hits her with a discus clothesline. Stephanie crawls to her corner but realizes that she has no one to tag in. Stephanie and Nikki get to their feet at the same time but Stephanie manages to catch Nikki with a dropkick. She quickly runs to the ropes and bounces off to hit Nikki with a crossbody but Nikki ducks and Stephanie misses. Nikki begins to do work on Stephanie arm by twisting it and putting it in submission holds.

Nikki has Stephanie by the arm and drags her to the corner where she tags in Brie. Nikki holds out Stephanie arm as Brie kicks it. Stephanie rolls around holding her arm in pain. Brie begins stretching Stephanie arm back but Stephanie begins throwing punches at Brie. Stephanie uses the strength she has left to flip Brie over with her arm. Brie quickly gets to her feet to go after Stephanie but get hit with an enziguri kick. Stephanie bounces off the ropes, ducks under a clothesline from Brie, hits her with a German suplex and a pin attempt but gets interrupted by Nikki,

Stephanie tosses Nikki out of the ring and elbows AJ off the apron. Brie is lying on the ground when Stephanie's momentum starts to build. She stands on the apron and springboards on to hit Brie with a 450 splash and a pin for the win.

"Here is your winner, Stephanie Skye."

Before Stephanie can celebrate she gets jumped by AJ and Nikki. They throw punches and kicks at her while she's down on the ground with no back up. "Where's your boys now, Steph?"AJ yells out. "Get her up!" The Bella Twins pick Stephanie up to her feet as AJ applies the Black Widow and holds it tight. "No one's going to help you, Steph." Nikki continues to taunt.

Suddenly...

I get crazy sometimes start losing my mind, I take it out on you. When it's my time and nothing is right I take it out on you...

Alissa Flash comes running down the ramp and jumps into the ring. AJ releases the hold on Stephanie and rolls out of the ring. The Bellas try to clothesline Alissa but she ducks under it and bounces back with a double clothesline of her own knocking the twins down. Alissa grabs Nikki and irish whips her into the corner then does the same to Brie, stacking them together she delivers a running elbow into both their faces. AJ manages to get away up the ramp in shock of Alissa return and aiding Stephanie.

Stephanie is finally able to get to her feet with the help of the ropes to see Alissa again. They stare at each other.