Week 10: Why?

Stephanie addresses the WWE Universe

The Shield's music plays and they begin to walk down the stairs. Stephanie is following behind Roman Reigns on one side of the stairs while Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are on the opposite side. Dean and Roman hop over the guardrail, Seth barrel rolls, and Stephanie springboards on it. They enter the ring in unison.

Stephanie grabs a microphone before speaking she looks at the kids wearing John Cena merchandise, "Hey, why the long faces? Did something happen to cause the WWE Universe to become so blue? This whole week I've been getting messages on twitter and Facebook all asking the same questions. Why? Then I thought about the same question, why…are you asking? For the slow people out there I'll explain as best I can." Stephanie's face went from playful to complete seriousness, "Simply I got tired. I got tired of being everyone's stepping stool. I'm not a teenager anymore. I'm not going to sit in the corner and nod my head like a clueless puppet. I was spending nearly five years of my career doing that and when the Shield came to me with the truth of what was going on I thought to myself, not another year. Now some of you might be thinking, 'But Stephanie they power bombed you.' Well there are times when you join a group; you have to go through some sort of initiation. It was a very good power bomb by the way guys." Dean, Seth, and Roman all nod with grins.

"Now to John Cena, who's wondering why I stabbed him in the back. It's simple, when I asked him for help all he said was Never Give Up. That advice cost me a chance to compete for the Diva's Championship until next year's Wrestlemania. And to the Cenation, John isn't even here which means he's thinking of a plan on what to do next. Then there are people who are saying well we thought you hated the Shield. To be honest, I despised the Shield but that was because John wanted to keep me blinded by what was truly happening."

Stephanie walks over to join the group, "I can assure you that I have a very good relationship with Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and especially Dean Ambrose." She says as she leans her head against Dean Ambrose's shoulder. "And for those who are blinded by the injustice…it's not too late. Sooner or later you'll believe in the Shield too." She drops the microphone and they all put their fists in front of them.

The Shield then leaves the ring and exits through the crowd.

Later that night: John Cena arrives at the arena.

John Cena enters the arena and continues to make his way to the ring. His music plays and he walks down to the ring. He grabs a microphone and takes a few minutes to speak, "I've been thinking all week about what happened and it's still a shock to me. I've been stabbed in the back before but this one hits me close to home. Before coming out here I heard what Stephanie had to say…and she was right. I wasn't there for her like a mentor should've been. I've know Stephanie for five years, I've trained her in mic skills, wrestling. Hell I even taught her how to drive." John faces the ramp, "Stephanie, I want you to come down here so we can talk about this."

John stood waiting until Stephanie's themes song began to play but no one came down the ramp. As soon as Stephanie's music stopped play the Shield's music began to play, making the statement that Stephanie is officially a part of the group. The Shield came down the stairs followed by Stephanie. Once in the ring Stephanie remained behind the Shield and avoided eye contact with John.

Dean Ambrose began to speak, "Now John-"

"Shut. Your. Mouth." John interrupts with a stern voice. "I don't want to talk to you three…I want to talk to her." He says pointing passed Dean Ambrose at Stephanie.

Dean looks over at Stephanie. She nods her head and takes the microphone from his hand, "Oh, now you want to talk," she scoffs, "and all it took was a clothesline and a 450 splash."

"Steph, I'm sorry for not helping you like I should, but you don't have to do this. You are above the Shield. I know you better than anyone; this isn't what you stand for."

"I'm standing up for people like me. People who work hard with patience and follow the rules yet get cheated. Well I followed the rules and I kept getting screwed. You stand for hustle, loyalty, and respect, but that took away a year of your existence and I was not going to let that happen to me. It was already starting that way. I had to compete, not once but twice, for the number one contender spot-and got screwed both times-then I lose my opportunity to compete for the Diva's Championship until Wrestlemania 30. While you stand there as the WWE Champion, all high and mighty. Now if that's not injustice I don't know what is."

"Steph-"

"I'm done talking." Stephanie walks out of the ring but stops at the steel steps.

Dean takes the microphone, "You see John, Stephanie's not your girl anymore...she's mine."

The Shield begins their attack on John, punching and kicking him as Stephanie turned her back. John begins to crawl towards Stephanie but Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins set John up for the power bomb. Roman Reigns roars over John's body as The Shield form their fists together. Stephanie kept her eyes away from John until she exited.