Week 44: A Choice Is Made

The Wyatt Family vs. the Shield

"Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta...S.H.I.E.L.D."

"This is a six man tag team match set for one fall. Introducing first in a total combine weight of 707 pounds, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, The Shield."

All three men get into the ring to prepare for another war against the Wyatt Family. Dean continues to pace back and forth not able to keep his cool.

Bray lights up his lantern, "Shield...We're here." He blows out the light and his eerie music begins to play.

Catching flies in his mouth, Tasting freedom while he dares...

He walks with his family down to the ramp where he sits in his rocking chair and blows out the lanterns light. Once the lights are on it is revealed that Stephanie is tied up in between Luke Harper and Erick Rowan. Bray Wyatt sees the expression on Dean Ambrose's face when he sees her being held hostage.

Bray takes Stephanie and sits her down in the rocking chair as the Wyatt Family get into the ring to face off against the Shield but before they can even make it to the apron Dean and Seth hit Harper and Rowan with a suicide dive out of the ring onto the floor. Bray gets in the ring to attack Roman but gets hit with a Samoan drop then tosses him out of the ring.

Seth tosses Harper into the ring and then stating the match. Harper crawls over to the corner where Seth pounces on his with a clothesline and then a dropkick. Harper goes back into the corner when Seth attempts to deliver a series of punch but Harper ducks under his legs and climbs the turnbuckle. Harper grabs Seth by the waist to toss him over but Seth manages to land on his feet to toss Harper out of the ring and kick Rowan off the apron then still manages to run back onto Harper with a dive out of the ring onto his opponent. Once Seth gets to his feet he continues his rampage with another dive onto Rowan on the opposite side of the ring. Seth's rampaging moves cause a smile to appear on the face of Stephanie has she continues to watch.

Seth gets to the top turnbuckle to attack Harper but Bray Wyatt gets into the ring to stop him giving Dean the chance to get in the ring and stop him. Dean and Bray go at each other until Bray pushes Dean into the rope causing Seth to lose his balance and falling off outside the ring. Roman shouts at Dean to get out of the ring as he does when Bray gets out of the ring. Harper rolls out of the ring and grabs Seth by the arm to toss him into the barricade. Harper takes Seth into the ring and places him into a grounded headlock. Seth manages to get back up to his feet and throws a few punches to Harper's gut then bounces off the ropes but runs into an elbow by Harper.

Luke Harper walks towards the Shield's corner to taunt them. Once he turn back to face Seth, he gets a kick to the head. Bray walks over to Stephanie which causes Dean to jump off the apron to get him away. Roman runs after Dean to get him back over to their corner while Seth Rollins tries to get a tag in but his partners are gone. Suddenly, Harper tags in Rowan to take advantage of Seth's predicament by dragging him away from his corner into another corner. Seth manages to counter and send him head-first into the second turnbuckle. Suddenly Harper jumps in the ring to boot Roman off of the apron. Dean tries to strike at Harper but he heads back to his corner with Harper. Seth crawls to his corner and finally manages to tag Dean in the match.

Dean pounces on Rowan giving everything he's got in his punches. Rowan gets to his feet to Irish whips Dean into the ropes but Dean manages to counter with a hard clothesline to take him down. Dean gets Rowan's leg caught in the giving him the opportunity to deliver a dropkick to his leg. Dean starts to put more pressure on the leg of Rowan and continues with a figure four leg lock. Dean puts more pressure on the submission hold by bridging his body until Luke Harper jumps in and stomps his stomach to release the hold. Roman Reigns gets in to take Harper out of the ring as the fight continues outside of the ring and tosses him over the barricade.

Meanwhile, Bray Wyatt manages to get the tag in and goes after Dean, who fights back. Bray manages to lift Dean and slam him on the mat, back-first. Bray turns his attention to Stephanie. He smiles at her then begins throwing a series of punches then a stomp to Dean's head. Bray takes Dean and tosses him into his corner and tags in Luke Harper. He smashes his forearms into Dean Ambrose's chest numerous times along with other tactics to keep him down. Harper tags in Erick Rowan who immediately begins to stomp on Dean's face.

Rowan delievers a backbreaker to Dean and goes for the pin attempt but only gets a two count. He delivers a side slam for another pin but doesn't get it. He reaches over and tags in Luke Harper who tosses him into the ropes. Dean stays hanging in between the ropes as Harper delivers a uppercut, sending him back into the ropes. Dean bounces back with a hard clothesline takeing Harper down. Dean tries to crawl to his corner but Harper has a hold of his foot which he drags back to his side where Harper tags in Bray Wyatt. Bray jumps in the ring and immediately takes down Roman from the apron. When he turns his attention back to Dean he gets caught with a DDT from Ambrose. With Wyatt down, Dean begins to crawl to Seth to get a tag.

Suddenly Stephanie manages to free herself from the restrains and runs over to the Shield's corner. She grabs Seth's foot and yanks him off the apron causing him to hit his head on the apron. Stephanie looks into Dean's wide shocked eyes and smiles at him with a sinister grin.

Roman gets to his feet and faces Stephanie, "What are you doing?"

Stephanie doesn't say anything but smiles and shrugs her shoulder when Luke Harper comes up from behind her to deliver a big boot to Roman Reigns.

Dean continues to look at Stephanie as he uses the ropes to get to his feet when Bray sandwhiches him into the corner then bounces off the ropes to hit Dean with a running cross body. Bray Wyatt looks over at Stephanie who's smiling at him and she nods her head. Bray lifts Dean and delivers a Sister Abigail. He goes for the pin for the win.

"The winners of this match...the Wyatt Family."

Bray looks back at Stephanie Skye and opens the ropes for her to get in. She and Bray are gathering in the middle of the ring where they are joined by Harper and Rowan. Stephanie looks down at Dean Ambrose who's lying uncouncious from Sister Abigail. She crawls over his body and kisses his cheek before laughing. Stephanie stand in between Rowan and Harper as Bray Wyatt kneels in front of them showing off his new family.