Week 35: Family Fascination

Natalya vs Stephanie Skye w/ The Shield

Natalya hits Stephanie in the abdomen causing her to fall on her back. Once Stephanie rises to her feet Natalya delivers a suplex. As Stephanie sits up, Natalya gets her with a dropkick to her back. She goes for the pin attempt but only gets a two count on Stephanie. Natalya grabs Stephanie's legs and attempts to place her in the Sharp Shooter but Stephanie counters with a kick to stomach.

Stephanie gets up and charges at Natalya with a dropkick but counters by catching her legs and attempts to put her in the Sharp Shooter once again only this time she get the submission hold locked in. Stephanie screams in agony as she crawls for the ropes. She finally reaches the ropes and the referee calls Natalya out to release the hold, which she does. Stephanie rises to her feet and leans on the ropes reaching out to the members of the Shield outside but Natalya grabs her and rolls her up for a two count pin attempt.

Once Stephanie gets to her feet she delivers a series of forearms to Natalya and while she has her back turned Stephanie picks her up to apply the bow and arrow backbreaker rack submission hold. Natalya screams in pain as Stephanie continues to tighten the hold and rack her spine. Just as Natalya is about to tap out the lights go out.

The lights turn back on and Stephanie drops Natayla as she notices the Wyatt Family standing on the apron outside the ropes. Stephanie is frozen giving Natalya the opportunity for a roll up and the win.

"Here is your winner...Natalya." Natalya rolls out of the ring and gets away from the Wyatt Family leaving Stephanie in the ring.

The Shield get on the apron to look across from the Wyatt's. Bray Wyatt gets in the ring to get to Stephanie but Dean Ambrose gets in to face off against Wyatt.

Bray Wyatt laughs and gets back out of the ring along with Harper and Rowens. Rollins and Reigns get in the ring to help Stephanie up. Bray Wyatt smiles and shouts, "It's only a matter of time."

Stephanie looks at her Shield members in confusion of what Bray Wyatt means by that.

Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs. The Wyatt Family

Eric Rowen Irish whips Goldust into the corner but he counters by jumping on the second ropes and hitting Rowen with an elbow. Goldust attempts to get to his brother Cody Rhodes but gets a clothesline by Rowen. As soon as Goldust get to his feet Rowen attempts to clothesline him once again but Goldust ducks underneath it and hits him with a clothesline of his own causing Eric Rowen to land outside the ring. Goldust crawls to his corner but is cut off by Luke Harper who knocks Cody Rhodes off the apron.

Luke Harper turns back to Goldust who hits him with a scoop slam. Goldust gets to his corner to tag in Rey Mysterio, who slithers around and passed Harper. Mysterio gets Harper with a hurricarana which leads him to hit the ring post shoulder-first. Rey gets to the top turnbuckle to hit Harper with a seated senton then a spinning DDT. Mysterio heads out onto the apron attempting to deliver a crossbody to but Bray Wyatt grabs his feet and yanks him from the apron. Cody Rhodes comes in to jump on the top turnbuckle and land on Bray Wyatt to the outside.

Eric Rowen grabs Cody Rhodes as hes getting up and slams his body into the guardrail. Goldust manages to hit Rowen barrel roll off the apron. Mysterio manages to get back into the ring to get Luke Harper set up for the 619 but Bray Wyatt tags himself in to grab Mysterio and hit him with the Sister Abigail move before he even realized it. Bray covers Rey for another win for the Wyatt Family.

"Here are your winners...The Wyatt Family."

Just as the Wyatt Family are soaking in their victory the titantron goes on and the Shield appear on it.

Dean Ambrose speaks first, "You're so scary Bray Wyatt, but the only problem is we don't live the same fantasy world you boneheads do with dragons, castles, and unicorns so take that crap somewhere else like at a campfire after singing Kumbaya."

"Bray," Seth continues, "you're really good at coming up with these little stories and analogies of what you think is going on. You are so delusional that you think you and your family can be put on the same level as the Shield."

Stephanie crosses her arms, "I don't know what your fascination is with me Bray Wyatt but I'm already taken by someone better looking and just better, performance wise, if you know what I mean." Stephanie smiles at Dean, "So go look for someone that's more your standards like a bearded lady from the circus."

"When you look around you're gonna notice that you're in the Shield's yard and we don't play around. So if you think that you can go up against us then try...at Hell in a Cell of course. It will surely be hell for you and your family." Roman Reigns says finishing up. "We can conquer all who stand in our way now believe that and believe in the Shield." All four members of the Shield put their fists in the center.