Week 27: Enemies Become The Best Allies

Bella Twins vs. Alissa Flash & Stephanie Skye

Let’s Light it up, light it up, light it up…

AJ comes skipping down the ring and sits next to JBL as a guest commentary.

"AJ, what bring you to the announce table?" Micheal Cole asks.

"I'm here simply to watch the demise of Alissa and Stephanie. The Bella's and I don't necessarily call each other best friends but as long as they're doing the dirty work then I'm pleased."

You can look but you can't touch...

"This is a divas tag team match set for one fall making their way to the ring, from Scottsdale, Arizona...Nikki and Brie...the Bella Twins."

The Bella Twins enter the ring and make eye contact with AJ before focusing their attention to the stage where their first opponent is going to come from.

"I get crazy sometime start losing my mind I take it out on you. When it's my time and nothing is right I take it out on you..."

"And their opponent, from San Francisco, California...Alissa Flash."

Alissa makes it to the ring but waits outside the ring in order to avoid getting out numbered by the Bella's before Stephanie can get there.

"And her partner, representing the Shield, Stephanie Skye."

Stephanie comes down the stairs on her own. Once she gets over the guardrail she and Alissa enter the ring together causing the Bella's to back up into their own corner.

Alissa and Nikki start the match off with a lock up until Alissa overpowers Nikki into the ropes. The referee warns Alissa to leg go. When she releases Nikki, Alissa gets pie-faced which angers her. Alissa shoves Nikki, sending her flying back into her own corner. Nikki tags in Brie as Alissa does the same and tags in Stephanie.

Brie and Stephanie lock up but Stephanie quickly does a hip toss. Brie stares at Stephanie for a moment before trying to lock up again. Brie pushes Stephanie against the ropes and knees her in the stomach and bounces her off the ropes into a scoop slam. Stephanie sits up but Brie hits her with a dropkick to the face. Brie goes for the pin attempt but only gets a two count.

Brie puts Stephanie into a headlock but she manages to get to her feet and hit Brie with an elbow. When Stephanie attempt to get out of Brie's grip, Brie pulls her down by grabbing a hand full of her and dragging her down to the mat. Brie irish whips Stephanie into the corner and charges at her but Stephanie lifts her feet to block Brie's attack.

Stephanie hits Brie with a spinning heel kick and goes for the pin but only gets two. She begins delivering a serious of forearms to Brie and pulls her into their corner to tag in Alissa.

Alissa delivers a Samoan drop on Brie. Alissa irish whips Brie into the ropes for a powerslam but Brie manages to counter her with a crossbody. Brie crawls to tag in Nikki who puts Alissa in a single Boston crab. Alissa makes it to the ropes as the referee counts to four and Nikki releases the hold. Nikki puts Alissa into the corner to attempt to do more damage to her leg but Alissa kicks her away. Alissa hits Nikki with a reverse STO. Both competitors begin to crawl to their corners slowly.

At the same time they tag in Stephanie and Brie. Stephanie hits Brie with a Lou Thez Press and a serious of punches. Stephanie rolls off Brie and prepares to set up for the Sunset Flip but without warning AJ grabs Stephanie's leg and trips her.

The referee calls the match as a disqualification.

Nikki tosses Alissa out of the ring leaving the Bella's and AJ with Stephanie. They all gang up on Stephanie by kicking her while she's down. Alissa manages to compose herself and witnesses what is happening to Stephanie. She slowly makes her way up the ramp to leave Stephanie. Suddenly she combs her hair back thinking about what to do.

Alissa comes to her sense and runs back into the ring. AJ flees the ring leaving the Bella's behind. Alissa delivers a double clothesline to the twins and tosses them into the corner. With the Bella's stacked in the corner, Alissa delivers a forearm attack. The Bella's roll out of the ring as AJ hugs her belt up the ramp.

Alissa taunts AJ until she's on the top of the stage. Stephanie manages to get to her feet, with the help of the ring ropes. Alissa and Stephanie stare each other down until Alissa extends her hand to Stephanie.

Fear appears in AJ's eyes watching. With a smile, Stephanie takes Alissa's hand officially uniting them as a team.