ℏᾰԻԻ⑂'ṧ ℘✺ṽ ḉℏ. 18☠

Chapter. 18

ℏᾰԻԻ⑂'ṧ ℘✺ṽ ☠

When I woke up I looked over to Des she had been tossing and turning all night long I don't know what was wrong with her but she kept mumbling something that I could not understand so I know she's tried. So I got up carefully and grab some clothes for a nice hot shower. While I was in the shower washing my hair I heard the bathroom door bust open with a bang that made me jump, I looked out the shower to see Des bent over the toilet throwing up what were wolfs don't get sick very much. I rinse the shampoo out my hair and get out to hold her hair back while rubbing up and down her back.

"What's wrong love did you eat something bad?" I asked her while whipping her mouth with a wet cloth. She looked very sick.

"I don't know Harry my stomach killed me all night and I just woke up throwing up"

"So that's what kept you up half the night then" I said helping her up and back to bed.

"H-Harry please put some clothes on as bad as I feel right now and seeing you like that is driving me crazy" she said blushing.

"Still horny as hell even when your sick" I said standing up and going back to the bathroom to put my clothes on. While I was in the bathroom I mind link the pack doctor for him to come and check on for Des for me just to be sure everything is ok with her and her wolf. I walk back in the room to tell her the pack doctor is coming but before I could he was knocking at my bedroom door.

"Come in doc" I said and he walked in with his bag and bowed his head.

"Alpha, Luna" Bob said.

"Just call me Destiny doc" Des said looking Bob. Which he nodded and came to her side of the bed.

"Okay so what's going on with you Destiny ?"

"I didn't get any sleep last night and woke throwing up had pains in my stomach all night" she said as he nodded and looked in her mouth and felt around on her stomach which I growled to he pulled his hand back fast.

"Harry he has to check me" she said looking at me with a small smile. I nodded at the doc.

"Well when's the last time you had your period?" The doc ask Des. Oh shit!

"Before I moved in the pack house why?" She ask nervous.

"That's been a while hasn't it?" The doc ask and it has.

"Yes sir" Des says back.

"Well I'm not sure but it sounds like your pregnant" the doc said which earned a grasp out of me and Des at the same time.

"I'm not sure until we do a ultrasound" the doc looked at both of us.

"When can we do that?" I asked the doc.

"Right now if she's up to it"

"Yea of course just let me get dressed first and we will meet you down there" Des says and the doc bows and walks out.

Des is sitting dazed I went and sat on the bed to hold her I felt her feelings hurt, peace, joy, nervous. I hold her until she goes to get up it get dressed, she walks into the closet and comes back out with black yogi pants on and one of my white shirts with her in a messy bun. She looks at me with glossy eyes and I don't know what to think she don't say anything.

"Love please say something" I says going up to her and putting my arms around her waist.

"I don't know what to say let's go get this done" she says and walks out the room heading to the pack doctors place.

When we get there he has a big machine in the room waiting for us, we walk in Des lays down like her told her to and puts this jelly stuff on her stomach which she whimpers and I growl.

"It's just cold Harry" she says looking at me. On the screen of the machine is all black but one tiny little circle is white what the hell is that.

"Well, Alpha, Destiny you are going to have a pup" the doc says and my body feels with joy I'm going to be a dad omg this is fucking crazy. I look at Des and she is crying oh god is she happy or sad? I hope those are happy tears cause I'm over joyed.

************

Sorry it's short writing another book so I'm trying to write a chapter on each everyday. It's through a different account though the name of is My Life Now go check it out. Please vote&comment thanks y'all Dudderbug .