Will There Be A Sequel

Will There Be A Sequel?

IT'S FINISHED, IT'S DONE! WE DID IT GUYS! WE MADE IT TO THE END! :D

AHHH! I don't even know what to say! I mean this story has gotten so much attention and support that you've literally made me speechless. The good kind of speechless though. *crickets*

But seriously though, the only words I can form would be THANKS GUYS!! THANK YOU FOR THE 60,000+ READS, 800+ VOTES, 300+ COMMENTS, AND COUNTLESS FANS. I really do love ya'll for showing me and this book love. It has been an honor and a priviledge to share my work with people who appreciate it. :DD (Sorry for caps lock. I just got a little excited) :p

Okay, so I know I left a HUGE cliffhanger but that's how I am. Sorry, it keeps it interesting or makes you pissed. If you're the latter then whoops. :/ But just because it's a cliffhanger doesn't mean you can't read it again, right? 

Now let's address the million dollar question: Will there be a sequel? Ummm, let's see. Right now, I am extremely indecisive about making a sequel to this.  First, I'd have to make an original, thrilling, heart pounding plot full of twists and turns for you all to enjoy without being bored. And secondly, I'd have to have an ENORMOUS plethora of time on my hands, which I don't right now. I'm looking for a job(s) so I can get back to school. Plus this still needs editing and because I'm working on some projects (my humor novel Friendzoning The Bad Boy, my horror/ romance Imprisoned Purpose, my teen fiction/ other Held,  and my new unpublished story Eye Candi Queen which will be teen fiction/ romance) all of my focus won't be used to make a phenomenal sequel. 

Have you guys ever read a sequel to a story and thought, "This isn't as good as the first"...Or, "It's not what I was hoping it'd be." Yeah, I don't want my sequel to suck.  So basically I'd make a sequel if I had time, if I had a solid plot, and if I felt it would keep you guys interested. But of course, that can change because I'm so darn indecisive. :/ 

Also, if you have any questions (which I know you will)  about this story just ask. Either comment or PM me...OOORRR how about I just post a Q&A? All I would need are some questions so ask away! :) If you don't then  I'll be sad because who wants a blank Q&A page?? Not I!  So PUH-LEASE don't be afraid to ask questions. No question is a dumb question, all are important. Even if you ask me what my favorite color is or something like that :), I'm accepting all questions. Hmm is that it?...No, wait! I have chaps without dedications. So why is that? Guys seriously, I'm literally begging you to ask for a dedication because I'm happy to give them out! :p Not unless you'd rather have one on a happier, less depressing book then forget I even asked. *crosses arms and rolls eyes* 

Welp, I hope you've enjoyed Make You Mine and I hope it's reached you in some way. A positive way, atleast. 

Oh, and please feel free to check out some of my other works too! Except for A COUPLE OF FOREVERS. (Warning: Strong Language ahead.) Seriously, please don't read it because it sucks ass, it's boring as hell and it's my worst. Probably because it's my first story but please don't read it. Trust me, you'll think to yourself, "Was she really serious?" in a bad way. I'm only leaving it up to remind myself that I'm not that bad of an author. ._.

Anyway, thanks again for reading, voting, commenting, and fanning. I'm going to do a quick Oprah; *points to randoms* you get a free hug, you get a free hug, and you get a free hug! Bahaha! xD I know it's supposed to be free cars but I'm broke so you know lol. Okay, PM me anytime! I'm out loves! See ya! xoxo :)

***When I wrote this I had terrible doubts about my work. Now, looking into the future I see its' true potential and with the proper editing/ re-writing I can see this being somewhat genius work. Anyway I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm currently writing a sequel to this. Hopefully it won't be as bad as this. It's called In The Arms of Danger so go check it out on my profile. Thank you :D**