Chapter 16

Author's Note: Un-edited. If this story offends anyone I am truly sorry. Although it is horror, my goal isn't to offend anyone. I did warn you about the mature content. Anyway, I want to really thank those of you who are reading, voting, and have added this to your library. So thanks and keep doing it because that helps me improve as well as continue.

Alright, let me quit rambling lol. Enjoy and thanks for reading. :D

Vote, comment, fan. :)

Love,

Naya

I stare grimly at the leukwarm corpse staring back at me. His light brown eyes have lost their gleam, now replaced with coldness and emptiness. The sight is gruesome and disturbing, and yet, I can't seem to look away. He has a bullet wound on the left side of his head and another in his chest. There's just too much blood. It's an endless pool of crimson red. The metallic smell infiltrates my nostrils and I find it so hard to breathe. My hands haven't stopped shaking and the tears haven't stopped streaming. Chris was my first love and although we were young, I knew I loved him and he loved me. He was the shy nerd and I was the athletic nerd. When I needed help with my chemistry homework he was over my house within minutes. I knew Chris before Dana but once she joined our group we became tighter than the three musketeers. But now I've lost my neighbor, one of my best friends and my first love. It's too much to handle. The worst part is that now he'll never return home. His parents will never be the same because of his death. Fiona, his ten year old sister, is already suffering with Leukemia, which is bad enough on a parent. It's all my fault. Now no one will ever know what happened to him all because of stupid me. I should have never wished for anyone to look for me.

"I'm so... so sorry Chris..." I whisper as I gently stroke Chris' cheek, letting the tears fall on his face as his blood covers my fingertips. Ian's harsh voice booms through the room while I'm lost in thought.

"Now we can finish what we started before he interrupted."

I stare icily at his tight jaw line and sinister green eyes.

"I hate you! You didn't have to kill him!" I shout angrily.

He raises his hand and smacks me.

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me!" He grabs my wrists and roughly pins my arms above my head.

"Get away from me you fucking psycho!" I growl, trying to kick him.

"But I'm your psycho, Ava." He winks at me before reaching into his back pocket and pulling out handcuffs. My eyes grow wide with fear and panic once I realize what he's trying to do. Once my hands are cuffed to the table he removes his shirt in one swift motion and I notice how fit he is. He smiles at me when he notices me staring so I quickly look away. He better not get the wrong idea because he's an abusive, arrogant jerk who I loathe, no matter how good-looking he is.

"Don't!...Please... Stop!" His tongue invades my mouth for the hundredth time as I try to fight.

His evil light green eyes rake over my body as he removes his jeans next. For him it's easy access to my body because he's already removed my shirt. When I feel my panties sliding off I buck my hips and try to keep my legs closed.

I feel an intense pain and I squirm with all of my strength as he sits on my broken rib, creating more agony but I don't break. I keep them closed, refusing to give him what he wants.

"Spread your fucking legs." He lifts his hand, preparing to slap me so that's when I cringe before hesitantly obeying. My heart drops as I slowly spread my legs apart.