Chapter 27

Un-edited.

This chapter is kind of graphic and rated R. It almost made me cry.

Thanks for reading.

Vote, fan, comment.

The house is still the same cold, depressing structure it was when I left it. Nothing's changed except for the mess of a living room and dining room they left, I'm guessing in a fit of rage. I don't even want to know know what the kitchen looks like. To me it's just something else I'll be made to clean up.

"Honest question Ava, did you really think you could leave me?"

I yelp in pain as he pushes me into the wall.

"Answer me!" He kicks me in my stomach before I can sit up.

"Y-yes." I stutter while craddling my bruised stomach.

"Hey Ian, I don't mean to interrupt your little party but what do you want me to do with this punk?" Joel holds Jared up with a look of annoyance.

His heavy breathing causes his hunched shoulders to move up and down while he glares icily at me. I shrink back into the wall, hoping to become part of it.

"Put him in the basement. I'll deal with that later." He orders while still staring at me. Joel nods his head and just like the obedient friend he is, he does what Ian says.

Jared stares at me with such soul wrenching pity it makes me feel even worse about myself. I got him into this mess and now he's going to die because I wanted someone to help me.

I flinch at the sound of Jared's muffled grunts as his broken body falls down each painful step.

Ian leans his forehead against the wall while sighing heavily.

"Ya know? You're a handful, right?" He chuckles to himself.

My face is emotionless as I stare at the floor. If I look him in the eye I'm afraid of what I'll see.

He continues, "But for some weird reason it's sexy as hell and just makes me want you more."

My shaking body freezes at the sound of lust in his voice.

I hear his slow footsteps as walks to me. I look up just in time to see him unbuttoning his jeans.

"Wha-what are you do-ing?" Deep down inside I know what he's about to do. So many awful, painful memories of that still haunt my dreams and I can't do it again.

"We haven't made love in over a month and I think it's long overdue."

Before I can crawl away he puts me over his shoulder and throws me down on the couch.

"I'm not re-ready." I shriek from his sudden weight on my stomach.

He pins my arms above my head as I thrash my legs and starts trailing wet, sloppy, kisses down my neck.

"I said n-no!" I yell.

"Stop. Fighting. Me!" He slaps me so hard I see stars but I continue kicking until one of them connects to his groin.

"Agh! Fuck Ava!" He falls on the floor; groaning in pain and I take the opportunity to run.

I know it'll cost me but I have to save Jared. Ian won't kill me; I know that. But I also know that he won't hesitate to kill Jared. I stagger to the basement door and luckily it's slightly open.

My heavy panting mirrors my loud footsteps on the hardwood steps as I run to find Jared.

I take each step cautiously until I reach the bottom.