Chapter 8

Please inform me of any mistakes. Thanks for reading. :D

Vote, comment, and fan.

Love,

Naya

Mandy (the older twin), to the right

-------------------------------->

I can't tell you how long I laid in the shower, crying. I can't tell you how I ended up in Ian's bed wearing his t-shirt with his arms wrapped around me. I must have zoned out after crying until my tears ran out. He must have carried me out of the shower and layed me on the bed but like I said I before, I zoned out. All I could feel was the pain from being lifted and layed down. That's all. I think he finally did it. He broke my spirit. I'm numb emotionally and mentally. I wish the numbness would invade my physical injuries as well, but of course, my luck has run out. I moan as another painful throb attacks my private area. At least the bleeding stopped because it was much worse earlier.

I have no idea what time it is so I decide to get up before Ian makes any qualms. I cautiously remove my legs from his and the pain causes me to whimper. Oh shit, I don't want to wake him. I look over at him to see if there's any movement but there's not. Phew. Next, I slowly move my left my arm from under his. The hard part is moving my right arm because he's tightly gripping my right shoulder. I close my eyes and pray that he doesn't wake. Once I open my eyes again I try to maneuver my right arm out of his grip. Tears brim in my eyes when he grips my arm tighter than before, cutting off circulation. I'm trapped so I just lay still until he decides to loosen his grip.

But unfortunately for me I can see the sun rising through the windows. Ian hasn't closed the blinds since yesterday because he knows there's no way I can break them. It's clear that he's taunting me. With each passing minute I begin to worry about breakfast because I don't want to get punished.

"Good morning Ava." Ian grins at me then props himself up with his elbows. I'm free so I can sit up now.

I give him a meek, "Good morning."

"Get ready because we have a visitor coming today. I took off work today. Oh and don't worry about breakfast, I forgot to set the alarm." He stands up but I grab his arm, stopping him. I'm glad we got the whole breakfast thing clear but now I have questions that need to be answered and I'm getting answers no matter how pissed he gets.

"Wait, if I'm staying here can you at least tell me why?" I plead hesitantly. Talking to him is like walking on eggshells.

His back is still to me when he responds.

"Ever since we met I've been wanting you, needing you and now that I finally have you I'm not letting you go. I am truly and deeply in love with you Ava and you are going to become Mrs. Ian Hunt. That's honest." He speaks so confidently that it scares me.

It's hard to digest those last words. Mrs. Ian Hunt? Hell no! Crazy asshole.

"You don't know me and I sure as hell don't know you!" I slide my hand off of his arms as he sits back down, adjusting to my change in tone.

"That's why we have to marry; to get to know one another." He sighs. Clearly frustrated with my resistance. I hate how he's acting like this is normal.

"I'm not ready for marriage, I'm only 20 fucking years old!" I shout at him as I run my fingers through my hair.

"You don't mean that." He turns to look at me and I'm ashamed of myself. Ashamed of myself for getting into the car with him, ashamed of being trapped here with a psycho, and ashamed of allowing myself to be in this situation in the first place. If I could take back anything I would have never agreed to that stupid date and I would have never gotten in that car with him. And how could I have been so stupid to forget my phone? Ugh! Now I'm stuck here in this hellhole of a life forever.

I give up on the marriage topic and change the subject.

" You said we've met before but you're wrong. We've only met once..." I trail off, recalling the day I met him. It was a monday afternoon and I was at the Marshalls' home, babysitting the kids. They informed me that the electrician would be by to fix something in the dining room. Well when the doorbell rang I answered it and there Ian was staring at me but I brushed it off and showed him where the dining room was.

"It was more than once. I saw you for the first time when I was working for those people." He says dryly. "It was not the day I asked you out but several months before that. My parents had known the Marshalls since college. Anyway, my parents called me in one day to work on some electrical thing in-"

"The guest room." I cut him off. Oh yeah. That WAS the first time we met but I only said two words to him. 'Hi' and 'thanks.' There's no love in that.

"After that I knew you were special so I put all my of energy into finding you and finding out your routine. You were a very busy girl. Between school, babysitting, being with that whore of a friend of yours and your family. I knew you wouldn't go with me willingly so I asked you out and here we are now. You're with me and I'm with you forever." He lifts his hands in the air, pointing to everything.

Shock is written all over my bruised and tear stained face before it turns to infuriated.

"Why! Why me?" I choke out while crying hysterically. I watch him make his way to where I'm sitting on the bed so I freeze, too afraid of what he'll do. He balls his hand into a fist before threatening:

"Ava, if you ever raise your voice at me I'll cut your damn tongue out." I grunt in pain as his fist hits my left eye. All I can do is sob while holding my left eye. Why won't he give me a break? I've been tortured enough.

Ding-Dong, Ding-Dong, Ding-Dong. The doorbell rings before he can hit me again and I'm literally saved by the bell. I release a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"This is your warning. We're meeting with the priest today. He wants to talk to us about the wedding. And save yourself the trouble, he knows what's going on." He bends down and grips my chin.

"But if you do anything, and I mean anything to embarrass me you'll be severely punished. And I need to let off steam so try if you think you can win." He snarls. I nod my head fervently to let him know that I understand. He leaves a lingering kiss on my forehead before heading downstairs.