Chapter 33

A.N.

Here's chapter 33! Un-edited

I wanted to add more but I figured this will do until I'm able to update more often. Sorry about making you all wait, I don't have wifi at my house because we just moved in. I hope you can understand. Any questions you have please ask me. I'll be happy to answer them. Enjoy chapter 33. :D

Vote, comment, fan :)

                   Love,

                              Naya <3

 It's not long before I hear the sweet, sensual sound of Ian's light snoring. His arms are tightly around my waist while his face is still on my neck. Now I have to figure out how to move without waking him. I hold my breath as I slowly move his hands off of my waist. 

"Yes!" I whisper when one hand falls limply behind me. I use my free hands to cover my mouth when I feel his breath on my neck as he sighs into me. 

I'm immobile while thinking, 'Please don't wake up.'

When he continues snoring I lift my mid section to remove his other hand from my waist. Okay, two down, one more to go. Wow, this is turning out to be easier than I thought.

"I love you Ava..." I hear him mumble as he lifts his face off of my neck. For a few seconds I stop breathing because I think he's awake but when he continues snoring I release a low sigh of relief.

"More than I love myself." He continues and I know he doesn't love me. To be honest, I'm tired of hearing him say that. 

Yeah right Ian, keep lying to yourself. I have the urge to call him a liar but I roll my eyes instead. The only person he loves is himself and that's one of the million reasons for me to leave. He turns over and I realize I'm completely free to move but I'm smart enough to wait until there's no more movement or sound from him because I don't want any slip ups. When it's silent enough I swiftly grab hold of the cuffs and cuff his left hand first. I can smell the alcohol as he exhales which tells me he doesn't feel much of anything at this point. I smile wickedly because it works in my favor.

After cuffing him to the headboard, I quickly get out of bed, pick my shirt up off the floor and put it back on. Now I have to find the keys and the remote. I check the drawers but there's nothing but his clothes. I search the entire room and I still come up short. Where does he keep things? As I ponder, my eyes land on his jeans on the floor. He must keep the keys there so I go into his pockets and pull them out. Now that I've got the keys to unlock Dana, I need the remote to unlock the doors. 

After what feels like hours of useless searching I give up and decide to go get Dana so she can help me look. Ian's still sleeping so I should have time to get Dana and look for that remote. 

"Dana, I found the key." I whisper to her as I unlock her chain.

"Oh M Gee! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She hugs me as if she's holding on for dear life and I hug back. I hate having my best friend here in this awful place and I know it's my fault. She refuses to blame me for her being here but part of me wishes she would blame me. It's my fault Chris is dead and Dana is here. I can't bring Chris back but I can get her out of here; Even if it kills me.

"That means your charm and sex appeal worked." She speaks excitedly.

I just nod my head because she'll see when we go upstairs. She grabs my arm, stopping me.