Chapter 12

This chapter isn't edited so please inform me of any mistakes.

Vote, comment, and fan. :D

Love,

Naya

Chapter 12

After my "punishment" Ian ordered me to clean the kitchen while Joel stared at me. I was awfully uncomfortable with his perverted stares. Everytime I'd glance at him he'd smirk or lick his lips in a seductive manner.

"So Ava, I hear you're very quiet. You know they say the quiet ones are freaks in bed. How are you?" He asks, expecting an answer. But I don't want to talk to him so I ignore his question and keep mopping the kitchen floor. Ian never said I had to listen to him.

"Ava!" He yells and I continue ignoring him because I'm here to do one job and that's it.

"I know you hear me." He grabs my neck and pushes me against the counter. It's not enough to choke me; only to get his message across, speak when spoken to.

"I- I don't know." That was the truth. I've never really had an intimate moment with a guy before. I mean I dated a guy for a year when I was 17 but we were both abstinent. Now look at me; used, abused and broken.

"Well then-" He grabs my right breast and starts squeezing it. "Let's find out."

I wince and try to pry his hand off of me but I'm unsuccessful, earning me a slap to the face. My tears spill over and I'm surprised I'm still able to cry.

"Stop!" My voice wavers as I push him again but this time he pins my hands down.

"What's the matter? Does wittle Ava want her momma?" He taunts then releases me.

"This floor isn't going to mop itself Ava." Joel backs away, laughing cynically as I run back to my post and swiftly start mopping the floor again.

I'm just finishing arranging the canned foods in alphabetical order when Ian steps in.

"Looks good babe." He spins me around and roughly kisses my lips. I hate the way he kisses me. It's as if I'm his property or possession and he can do what he wants.

"So I've been thinking lately and I've come to realize that you've been rebellious because you don't have proper rules to follow. How stupid of me to only think of myself." He chuckles like that's funny. I don't laugh because there's nothing funny. I'm numb emotionally and mentally. He walks around the kitchen counter and I watch intently as he summons Joel.

"Joel, get your ass back in here!" I jump, slightly startled by his sudden shout.

"Yeah, I'm coming bro! Calm the fuck down!" I'm used to their language by now. Hell, I've never cussed so much in my life until I came here. Joel walks in the kitchen holding a large poster. He holds it up for me to see. The letters are in bold red and it reads, 'RULES FOR AVA' at the top. Rules? What kind of rules?

"These are for you my love." Ian smirks at me as I stare, baffled by what I'm reading. It reads:

Rule #1: NEVER run from me or leave me.

Rule #2: Always answer me when I speak to you.

Rule #3: Never look away from me.

Rule #4: You BELONG TO ME and so does your body, thoughts, and actions. So think before you speak and act.

Rule #5: You WILL obey me whether you want to or not. This includes doing what I say when I say it. You don't have any rights.

Rule #6: The only time you're allowed outside is if I'm there with you.