CHAPTER TWENTY

“I can’t believe you this is your second last week”

“I know”

“Do you have to leave?”

I shook my head vigorously before letting out a sigh “I have school, I have to go”

“You can do it here” Gemma says not as a question.

“What about my mum “ I ask her waiting for her comment on that matter.

“She can come”

I start to laugh sarcastically “Yeah!!!! That will work well”

“It’s worth a try”

“You will be fine without me Gemma, just pretend like I was never here.”

“But what about Harry?”

“What about Harry???” I was quiet confused what she was trying to say about this.

“He said I love you!!”

I shook my head “ I should never of told you that”

“ but you did!”

“He said that to the boys not to me Gemma , it’s been four days and he hasn’t said a single word to me so I wouldn’t hold your breath”

“Maybe he just needs you to say it first”

“Say what?”

“That you love him”

I jumped up from the grass field shaking my head vigorously. “Are you seriously asking me if I love your brother?”

Gemma looks at me and smiles nodding “You do don’t you?!”

That made me think for a minute. I never really thought about it. I new I liked him I new that much but LOVE him. That’s something I don’t know yet. 

“I don’t know “

Gemma sits up from her lying position on the ground  and looks at me.

“You don’t know!!!” she yells frustrated.

“I don’t know “

“How can you not know “

“Easy I just don’t know!!”

Gemma rolls her eyes and lies back down her hands crinkled up into fists. 

“My brother is crazy about you and you don’t know if you feel the same way”

“Gemma it’s hard to say you love someone after all these years?”

“But you feel it don’t you”

“I don’t know “I say sighing in defeat. I truly don’t know.

“Well you’re leaving in a week so you better figure it out” she says shutting her eyes

“You’re telling me!”

It had been four days since I herd the words from harry saying ‘ I love her’. And since then he hadn’t said a word to me. they all stayed over that night only saying a quiet Night to me as they all went into Louis’s room.

The next morning I tried to talk to harry several times but he ran away and drove leaving me surprised and upset.

Today I was back down at the creek with Gemma discussing things that were on our mind.

That night after saying my goodbyes to Gemma. I changed into some trackies that I bought from my favourite shop back home and slid into my green Vans.