CHAPTER THREE

I woke with someone looking at me making me squeal and hide under my covers. Why was someone looking at me while I was sleeping and better yet who was looking at me.

“Gabby are you awake” I realise the voice and look up to see  Emilia’s in my room.

“ I am know” I say a little harshly. But hey I’m not a morning person so she couldn’t hold it against me.

 “You better get up sweetie.” “Got a huge day ahead of us”

I nod to her with a fake smile waiting to see if she will leave my room.

“I’ll be down in a minute “I say which finally made Emilia walk out of my room and close the door behind me. I closed my eyes again with a huff wishing I had more time to sleep.

I wore my light grey skinny jeans with my big red cowboy boots a green singlet and let my hair down from my bon that I placed it in once I came home last night showing my curls that everyone was jealous of. i applied the normal amount of makeup and grabbed my yellow beanie and placed it on my head covering half my curls.

As I walked down the stair well sliding my phone into my pocket I see  dad standing at the bottom with what looked like apiece of toast.

“ what you doing?” I ask as I jump down the last step.

Dad’s hand with the peace of toast reaches out for me so grab it to then feel  him  pushed me out the door.

“But I need to pee” I say while taking a bite of the toast

“No time for that will be late “

“Late for what??”  I ask as we reach Emilia’s bright red JEP.

“ the concert”

We drove for what felt like ages the country side slowly staying behind us as we entered the city  of London. The city was beautiful from what I could see, it was so busy as well ,so alive and ready for the day ( not like me) we arrived at this big arena. People were  everywhere millions and millions of them all surrounding this one building all cheering and squealing like who they where about to see where amazing.

Blaine and Emilia hadn’t said a word the whole trip their face showed a wearied expression like if I even tried to speak to them they would melt and say something they shouldn’t.

“Dad!!”  I say following behind him.

“What!” he asks not turning around as we try and walk through the crowds of girls.

“What we doing here??”

But no one answered me .

 I looked and Blaine but he wasn’t saying anything either. He just kept his eyes straight with one hand holding mine so I didn’t get lost.

The arena reminded me of the Telstra dome in Melbourne.

We had awesome seats right up the front where you could almost step onto the stage. Piles upon piles of girls flooded in cheering and yelling making it hard to hear anything

“Ladies and gentlemen….”  This man says into the mike.

I look around and see everyone cheering.

“Please welcome!! ONE DIRECTION “

All of a sudden the  cheering turned into  screaming and yelling from everyone around me. I didn’t have a clue what was going on I was completely confused on what I was doing here in the first place. A video start to play and it starts by introducing a few of the members of what looked like boy group. I watched it flash from someone called Zayn, Liam then to Niall my eyes looking at dad every second hoping he was about to tell me why I was here. I look back to the screen to see Harrys face show up and his likes and dislikes. Harry was in a band , since when . my face lit up once I saw the next face on the screen my whole body jumping up and down cheering. My brother was on their his likes and dislikes showing all the girls in the audience. It then turned black. All the lights went off. Till