CHAPTER EIGHT

I woke up with yelling coming from down stairs. Harrys arms where no longer wrapped around my body and his smell was slowly leaving the pillow that was beside me.

I new harry was down stairs I  could hear him. Him and Lou where screaming at something and they didn’t sound one bit pleased.

I slid out of mu blankets and placed my dressing gown around my half naked body before making my way into the kitchen where I was guessing the noise was coming from

 “She was scared” one of them starts yelling as I open my bedroom door.

“She hasn’t been around long enough to deal with those type of people”  another one yells their voices becoming clearer and clearer as I made my way down.

When I reached the top of the stair well I could see Harry, Louis and Liam arguing. The front door open with Liam slowly backing out of it.

“I tried looking for her” Liam says to the boys. But they didn’t listen they just went off again screaming that I needed protecting.

I took two steps down the stairs till I stepped on the creaky one making all the arguing stop and their eyes land on mine.

 “I’m sorry Gabby “Liam says giving me an apologetic smile.

“It’s okay!”

Liam looks at the boys then back at me.

“I best be going “

 Liam walked the rest of the way through the door down towards his car not responding to the words Louis and Harry where yelling after him.

“Liam wait “I yell running down the rest of the stairs and out the door.

“I’m sorry “he says again turning around to me just as we both reach his car.

“But I’m fine”

Liam looks down at my arm which looked worse then last night and then at my face. His hand slowly touching my cheek.

“I can’t believe they did this to you “

“But I’m fine I’m a big girl I’ll get over it “

Liam shakes his head in disagreement.

“I shouldn’t of let them do this to you, If I knew” and that’s where I stopped him I put my hand over his mouth so he couldn’t say another word.

“I don’t need you, Louis or Harry to protect me, I can look after myself, stop feeling bad about this because the girls who did it are just jealous that I know you guys better than anyone.”

Liam smiled and put his arms around me giving me a  hug.

“I’m glad you’re okay “

“I’m fine!” I say hugging him back.

As Liam drove off down the drive way I started back inside to see Louis and Harry eating breakfast.

“Why did you yell at him “I say as I shut the front door.

“Because you’re my little sis “Louis says biting into his toast.

I looked at Harry and he looked stunned. Like he didn’t know what to say.

“Because you’re my friend “he says with a mouth full of food.

“What did I say last night, I don’t need you to protect me “I say sitting down and grabbing one of Louis’s Jamwich’s.

“You haven’t been around those types of fans before you could have gotten seriously hurt” Louis says to me.

“Sorry!” Harry says softly. I think he was starting to remembered what I said last night.

“Well I’m not!!” Louis says shaking his head.

“Look at you all in scratches and your face is all bruised.”

“Only a little bit of my face is bruised and my arm is fine stop acting all grown up and be my brother for once”

Louis shakes his head and takes another bite of his toast.

The truth was my arm was giving me so much pain. It hurt so much . I new I couldn’t say anything though which sucked the most.

“Lou  just do It “Harry says to him.

After we finished talking ( me winning of cause) dad and Emilia come down stairs with smiles on their faces walking into the kitchen and standing around the table.

“What’s going on?” Louis asks as they place down some papers.

“Gabby is going with you on your next concert “dad says his face lighting up.

“WHAT!” I say totally confused.

“We have been speaking to your mother and though maybe it be good if you went down to Melbourne when the boys do”

Emilia walks over to the coffee machine, poring coffee into cups for her and dad, before walking back over to the table just as I start to talk.

“But I’ve only been here a week!”

“Yeah and you will come straight back and spend the rest of your time here but what better chance to show the boys where you’re from” Emilia says sipping her drink.

Louis looks at me and then at dad. “Do I get to see mum???”

Dad looks at me  and then at Louis and nods.

“yes ”

Louis jumps off the table and starts dancing around  like his in a waltz.

“Finally “he says in relief still dancing around the room.

“When is this concert?” I ask

“Monday!” Harry says joining into the convocation.

I thought for a minute and looked at them “that’s in three days”

“Yep and your leaving tomorrow” Emilia says handing me a ticket with my name on it.

I collapsed into my chair and stared at the ticket.

“And I only find out now”

“Well we wanted to surprise you “dad replies.

Louis pulls me off my chair and starts dancing around with me.

“I can’t believe after so many years I finally get to see her again”

 When Louis finally stopped dancing I started to walk up the  stair well hoping to get dressed.

“Where you going?” dad asks from the kitchen.

“To get dressed” I laughed.

I looked out my window and at the acres of land surrounding us.

“It’s only for three days “a voice says behind me.

I turn around and see Blaine standing there.

“Hey “

“I’m sorry I didn’t talk to you for a while “he says walking over to me.

“No its fine “

“No I felt really wearied after it and when I see you  I feel like you were going to make fun of me.”

I shook my head and put my arm around him.

“I would never embarrass you “

Blaine smiles and put his around my waist.

“You know I like having you here”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah it’s like the whole families back together.”

“I am leaving in three weeks though”

“I don’t want you too”

“If I knew it would be this amazing here I would have come ages ago.” I say kissing his forehead and looked back out the window.