CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

I ran down the hall in the hospital right behind Louis who was in the bed getting pushed down to a room.

My cheeks had tear stains down them and my hair was messed.

 “I’m sorry this is as far as you can go “ the doctor says stopping me.

“That’s my brother in their” I say trying to push past.

“I’m sorry I really wish you could come in but you can’t” I watch as the  doctor walks into the room and shuts it behind me. my heart and head screaming NOOOOOO but my body turning around and leaving the door. I don’t know where my legs where taking me but It was somewhere I new Harry would be.

When I entered the waiting room I could see Harry talking to a nurse. A nurse who patted his shoulder and walked away leaving him watching me as I walked towards him.  Harry slowly stands up and walks towards me his arms falling around me as I burst into tears in his chest. Harry’s head rested on top of him while he spoke softly to me soothing things that only I could hear.

I couldn’t believe my brother was sitting in the hospital not awake. What was going to happen to him, was he ever going to wake up. Was he going to be okay?

Harry walked me over to the chairs where I sat down on top of him is arms still firmly wrapped around me

 “Hill be okay “Harry says stroking my hair.

“ and you?.” I say in a whisper “ are you okay?”

Harry nods as I slowly look up seeing his own forming tears. “ bruising from the seat belt that’s all.”

“ and a cut?”

“ yeah and a cut”

I burst into tears again and looked at Harry. I could tell he was as upset as I was so I kissed his cut before curling back up into his arms.

“What happened to him?” I say trying to speak between his chest and mine.

 I could see tears falling down and landing on my head which made me look up and wipe the ones that harry had let fall.

“We were driving along coming home from the recording studio and a car was coming the other way.”

I started to cry again but didn’t stop looking  at Harry.

“The car hit us! “Harry says watching as I’m shaking my head.

“No!!” I say trying to stop him.

“The car went spinning we hit a tree and wrapped around the tree.”

I looked at Harry and put my fingers over his mouth to stop him from saying anything.

Harry moves my hand away and starts to talk again.

“I was flung into my chair and knocked out  but when I woke up Louis wasn’t.”

I burst into tears again and Harry put his arms around me again shushing me.

I slowly lifted my head and looked at Harry.

“When I found you, you were on the road.”

Harry nodded once I came too I pulled him out and across the road, it was safer than in the car”

“I’m glad you’re fine” I say whipping my tears.

Harry smiles. “Really?”

I rolled my eyes and pulled him forward giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“ your my best friend Harry, you mean the world to me”

I leaned agented Harry chest his arms wrapping around my body. I sat sideways curled up to Harry my legs wresting on the chair sides. The time flew  as we waited in the waiting room for any news but no one came past to tell us any news.