CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Me and Gemma rode up the drive at nightfall our lights being the only light we had threw the paddock. As we puled up on the gravel road we could see her parents car out the front. 

 “What’s mum doing here?” Gemma asks looking at the BMW.

“ I don’t have a clue”

We walked inside to see the whole table of heads turn around and look at us. Emilia, dad, Anne and Harrys dad.

“Oh sweetie “Anne says jumping off the chair and running over to Gemma. her arms flying around her body In a hug.

“Have you seen your brother?”

I look at Anne’s face. Her cheeks had tears stains down the sides with buffy eyes.

Gemma shakes her head and looks at her mums face all covered in tears after Gemma’s answer.

“What’s happened?” I ask confused.

Gemma looks at all our parents, while I’m doing the same. I feel an arm come around my shoulder seeing Blaine come beside me.

“There haven’t arrived home yet!” he tells me.

I looked at Blaine confused “ what do you mean haven’t arrived home again”

“They left this morning after you did and their not home, mum, dad and the Styles are all worried some things happened”

“It’s only eight o clock they could just be running late” I say trying to think positive.

“Then why was Harry’s car on the news smashed up just outside of London.” Anne questions me.

My stomach crunched I felt tears forming in my eyes. And my heart pounding faster and faster. what if they were hurt. Where they all hurt. What about Niall and Liam?.

“Where’s Niall, Zayn and Liam’s parents aren’t they worried.” I ask confused.

Emilia slides out from her chair and walks up to me .Emilia places an hand on  my shoulder and squeezes it while Blaine stays connected to me.

“It was only Louis and Harry in the car” she tells me.

I felt a tear roll down my face and I ran outside and towards my bike.

“Where are you going “dad yells from the house all of their bodies coming towards me outside.

“They’re out their lost and I’m not going to sit on my ass. I’m going to do something . I need to FIND THEM”

I rode down the main road as fast as I could. Somehow the rain had decided to come and let it pour down on me. I couldn’t see but I didn’t stop I had to find my brother and my best friend.

I looked everywhere my motorbike light could take me I made sure I new where I was going but I needed to find them.

I stop out the front of the town restaurant seeing the three bitches siting eating their meals.

“ oh , my look at you little Lou you looks so stupid now” Sophie says laughing.

“Have you seen Louis?” I ask not dealing with their her comments.

“No??” she  say confused.

I wipe a tear that had fallen so I could see. Sophie, Molly and the red heads faces fell and they all look at me concerned.

“Why what’s wrong??”

“Their missing, him and Harry , they have been in a car crash and haven’t come home.“