CHAPTER FIVE

As we stopped outside a huge restaurant their was a red carpet and journalists all taking photos of the people that where making their way into the restaurant.

“ you ready Sis” Louis asks as the door opens and the lights come in.

I nod , to scared to say anything.

“ you stay with Niall sis, the pap already got you leaving the store with him “

I nod again and slide along the back chair following behind Niall who was holding my hand and pulling me out of the car with him.

“ lets have some fun Baby”

 I followed the boys out the car and out through the red carpet the lights flashing away from both sides of me my grip on Niall’s arm tighten as the fear of those lights sent me into another world.

“Welcome “the door man said as he held the door for us.

I walked in behind them to look at the restaurant all covered with people everywhere. People who were movie stars. People who were famous singers and people who had a name for other reasons.

I looked to the left and saw all the people from Harry potter all standing around talking away to some strangers  and then on the right their was Emma stone chatting away to what looked like Patrick Roberson.

“Where are we??” I say as I’m holding onto the boys backs as we slid through the crowd towards a clearing.

We stopped in the middle of the restaurant and they all started looking around. Like they where trying to find someone in all the crowds of people.

“Where are they?”  Niall says to the boys still looking around the restaurant floor.

I was a little confused who they were looking for, who where they  talking about. Did they have a date coming or where they looking for their body guard. I really didn’t know what they were looking for but my questions where answered when I saw  three girls  walking through the crowd smiles right on their faces.  They came up to us and gave each boy a kiss on the cheek before standing in front of them .

One of the girls stepped forward to me and bit her lip looking me up and down.

“ hello their my names Molly, I’m a friend of Louis’s and who are you?”

Her voice was sweet and caring but her eyes where digging at me with so much force.

 “Molly this is my sister Gabby “ Louis says chuckling an arm around my waist.

“  oh” she says a little disgusted . “ you have a sister that’s so wonderful. Well this is Sophie and Red Head.”

 her name is Red Head, who calls there child that.

 “So lovely to meet you “  Sophie and the Red Head say to me shaking my hand and standing back in a line.

I was so lost after that, why didn’t Louis tell me he was dating someone and why did it have to be such a snob I mean the way she was and her three friends wore the same dress but in different colours just reminded me of my school back at home. There is these three girls who are the most bitchest  three girls I have ever met.

Throughout the night I  stood with Niall and Liam who never ( being so sweet) ever left my side. When we talked to people and when danced.  Making me feel so much better while Louis was with ‘MOLLY’, Harry with ‘ SOPHIE and Zayn with ‘RED HEAD’

I walked over to get a drink leaving Liam and Niall for a minute at a table that we had dibbed ours.

“Having fun!”  harry says from beside me reaching for his drink the bar tender handed him.

“It’s good!” I say showing a half hearted smile.

“Does it feel wearied being here?”

“ what do you mean?”

“ well around all these famous people, people who are well known it must be a little frighting.”

I nodded “ but Liam and Niall are looking after me so I’m not doing that bad.”

“ I’m going to head back over, you have fun Harry” I say giving him a squeeze in the hands before starting to walk back.

“Do you want me to come?” he asks

I shook my head.

Harry looked at me confused.

“Why? “

I looked over at the girls who were dancing around the boys. “ don’t you think you should stay with your date. I mean they did come here for you”

“Don’t worry about them . and no they are not our dates”

I looked at Harry confused.

“ their not your dates”

“ no… why would you think that” harry says shocked. “ their just old friends from school who’s parents are famous Designers.”

I felt a little selfish after this, why did I think they where their dates.

“ so , do you want me to come , or how about you come with me”

“ where are you wanting to take me?” I ask taking a sip of my drink.

Harry looks around the crowded bar  and grabs my hand.

“Follow me!”

Harry starts pulling me towards a stair well that was hidden behind a feature wall with was on the far left side of the whole building.

“Where are we going?” I say looking behind as the restaurant starts to get further and further away.

Once we got to the end we were outside the restaurant  a balcony all covered in flowers and fairy lights, with chairs and tables all set up, candles on each.

“ this place is beautiful”

“ I thought you would like it”

I looked around and at  the city all lit up with lights everywhere each hotel having signs lit up with their names on it. the traffic moving around down underneath us with the street light above them. the boats in the river with their small lights on so people new they where their. This place was beautiful and I had only just realised on how much I was missing out on.

I walked over to the edge and breathed in the air making my heart thump away with the feeling of freedom.

I feel an arm come around my waist and harry soon appears next to me looking out at the landscape.

“I’m glad your back”

I turned my body give him a half sideways hug.

“Thank you!”

All I needed was this I didn’t care about all the famous people for me. the paps or the people that I would never meet again  the lights and this city was enough for me and being here with one of my old best friends made it ten times better.

Harry pulls both his arms around me and gives me one of his warm cuddly hugs. My head still looking out at the scenery as his stayed firmly on top of mine.

“Excuse me “ a soft but bitchy voice says from behind us braking our little heart to heart .

I looked behind Harry’s body to see one of the girls standing at the door.

“Harry will you come dance with me...” she asks a fake smile on her face.

Harry looked at me and then at her, trying to read my mind.

I nodded stepping away from his reach and looking back out on the night life down below.

“ are you sure Gab?” harry asks no more then a whisper not wonting to hurt the girls feelings.

“ yes  Harry, go and dance with her she really does want you too.”

 Harry gave me one more look before he  started towards  the door where the girl linked her arms around him and started back inside.