CHAPTER SEVEN

I had been living in this new world for roughly a week now. I have argued with Louis a few more times then I would of liked to think we would argue. And Blaine hasn’t spoken to me since the day I walked in on him and a girl kissing.

Today was one of the hottest days out of the week making our lunch plans with the boys fail to us all swimming in the pool to keep cool.

“Are you coming back in?” Liam asks from the edge. As I’m lying down on the grass with my sunnies on covering my eyes.

“ do I have too?” I ask honestly, liking the sun and its warmth.

“ yes, unless you want me to pick you up and chuck you in the pool”

I let out a sigh before standing up and making my way to the pools edge. The water was quiet chilly compared to the first time I was in. just as I was about to slide in and swim over to Liam I hear my phone go off changing my concentration.

“ was that your phone?”

I nodded while walking over reaching down on my wet towel and bringing my phone closer to my eyes.

‘I’ll pick you up at 8 ‘

I smiled when I saw the number knowing I was going to have another six hours to spend with the boys before I had to go home.

I put my phone back in bag, hoping it wont get wet  and walked back to the pool.

“When is your dad picking you up?” Liam asks.

“8“

I walked over to the deep end leaving Liam who was at the shallow part  and bombed in watching the water fill around me. as I surfaced I hear Liam talking to me my ears only hear a bit due to the water inside them.

“Have you always been this wild”

“ not really” I say honestly before swimming over to the edge, climbing out and jumping back in.

After the twentieth time I stopped and collapsed on the ground.

I couldn’t breath. I had just jumped in and out ten times.

“ I cant breath” I pant out holding my stomach as I talk.

“I don’t blame you”

I closed my eyes and breathed in and out listening to Liam get out and walk over to my side.

“Your different Gabby “  he says looking down on me.

“How?”

“Most girls can’t even talk to us and you don’t even think of us as famous.”

“You’re not famous to me “

“Where not??”

“No you’re just my brother’s friends”

Liam laughs and sits  down next to me.

“So what’s with you and Harry?”

“I’m not following “I say slowly rising off the ground, crossing my legs below me and turning to Liam’s direction.

“Well he used to be so into the fans and the minute you came back his changed.”

I laughed and hid my face.

“He likes to look after me”

Liam and I were the only ones left in the pool. Niall was busy eating inside. Zayn and harry were playing on the PlayStation in the living room while Louis tried to coach them each step of the way.