CHAPTER FOURTEEN

We got home around 1am their where only a few people around who were taking an early flight which made it easy for us to slip in and out. As we walked outside of the international airport I could see Emilia’s car parked in the loading zone. A smile came across my face. I don’t know why but it felt good to back here and get to hug dad again. We all stop outside in the night sky and I watch dad slide  out of the drivers side and walk around the car.

 “Did you have fun?” dad says to me as I ‘m running towards him my arms ready to hug him.

“It was good”

I land into a hug with dads huge arms wrapping around my body.

“How’s your mum?” he asks from above me.

“Yeah, good”

I said my goodbyes to the boys by giving each one a huge hug. We where all tied and wanting to go home that we didn’t bother to say much.

I took a seat in the front passenger side beside dad waiting as we leave the airport and descend home.

“ you  can stay the night if you want kiddo” dad says to the whole car.

“ thanks Mr Tomlinson I don’t think mum would  want me to come home hangover.”

I turn around from my seat and look at harry annoyed.

 “His coming home with us?” I snap still pissed off from the plane ride.

“You got a problem with that?” Harry snaps.

“If you keep acting like a dick then yeah I do “

Harry gives out a stupid sarcastic laugh then whispers.

“Shut up cow!” thinking I wouldn’t see it.

I looked at him shocked, did he just call me a cow.

“Would you chill mate “Louis says to shut this convocation down.

“Then tell your sister to stop annoying me”

“MOO!”

I  turn back to dad and watch him  drive home. Hurt feelings building up in my body  from arguing with Harry for the third time.

SORRY THAT this one was so short guys, :)