AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys   :) alright i have a little question that i would like to ask you all... i have been reading lots of comments telling me to please write a thrid book in these series and dont think i havent been listening i was just trying to think of what i could possibly write about with Gabbys life. and i think ive found something.. i want to give you a quick part of the story so you can all read and tell me exactly what you think and if i should continue writing... please do comment becuase if i dont get many then i wont be uploading another series onto wattpad if i dont think you will all read it ....

His face had no emotion as I walked closer towards it, his eyes where black and his head was tilted in a way of confusion and questioning.

“ don’t look at me like that , please” I begged him as I try and walk closer to him, but as I took a step somehow he took twenty more backwards and become even further away.

“ No!!! please don’t I didn’t mean it please”  I beg but no matter how hard I begged he wouldn’t listen.

I watched from a far distance as he turns and starts to run away, run away from me and from the person I am.

i watch as he runs onto the road, the cars flying past as he continues to run not stopping and coming back.

but then....

i let out a scream I  as a car came  hitting him on the side of his body making him fly over the car and land down onto the other side.

Even with the other cars screeching to a stop and trying to not go near him I new that it was my fault, I did this to him.

“ Bailey !!!!” I screamed running over to the body in the middle of the road while making sure I didn’t run into any other cars .

His body looked so small and frail as I knelt down , cupping his head into my hands  and calling his name over and over again.

“ please please please” I begged while shaking his hand, “ please stay with me I love you please ,please”

By he didn’t say anything..

“ PLEASE!!!!!!!! “ I screamed one last time , this time I couldn’t stop my tears from falling, the pain of seeing him down their made me want to throw up and cry all my sorrows. I needed him to survive I needed him to be with me no matter what.

Please Bailey wake up for Mummy”!!!!!!

so let me know what you think guys......... this may just be the third book....