CHAPTER FOUR

I walked over to the couch that Louis was sitting on and sat down next to him resting my head down on his left side shoulder.

“ I’m stuffed Lou” I say closing my eyes.

I feel an arm come around my body and he pulls me into his side.

“ I am too”

“ you know I’m really glad that your back Sis, I really have missed you”

 “Me too “

I kissed his chin and closed my eyes again  breathing in his sent which was so different to Harrys. Harry has more of a ginger , spearmint smell where Louis has a sent that I think comes from a bottle but still smells amazing.

 “You know it hasn’t been the same without you here, having to try and be happy every day when I was growing up without you was very hard especially when Emilia moved in and I had to try and be nice to her.

 I agreed.

“When you and mum first left dad wasn’t the same and whenever I asked to see you he would  say no because he knew it would be too hard to say goodbye again but all I really wonted to do is say goodbye again and give you a hug”

I reached for his hand and slid it into mine “ I know what you mean Lou, but hey I’m here now so don’t worry about the past.”

“I love you Gabs” Louis says kissing me on the forehead.

“I love you too “

I smiled when he called me Gabs, it was a name that Louis only called me when I was little making it special every time those words came out of my mouth I closed my eyes and curled up to Louis.

Liam, Zayn, Niall and Harry where all playing a game of pool in the living room cheering away every time a ball fell down one of the holes.

I was now asleep in Louis’s lap my head in between shoulder his neck and shoulders and my legs curled up in his  lap.

I was quiet small compared to Louis and Harry. Harry was the tallest out of us three, then it went Lou about two centimetres shorter, then me about another two.

So when I was curled up in Louis’s  Lap I fit perfectly his hand rubbing my back as I slept soundly.

I woke up after a while feeling someone whispering in my ear.

I open my eyes and slowly look up at Louis to smiling down at me.

“ Gabby we need to go to bed”

I let out a small moan and try and get up but couldn’t I was to tied.

“ its okay Gabs, I can carry you I was just telling you before we left the couch”

“ if your sure” I say closing my eyes again.

My body gets lifted up and carried around Harry’s huge house getting carried across the building and into some room.  my arms wrapped around Louis’s neck and a sigh escaped my mouth. I never realised how tied I was till then how tied I really was.

I woke up the next morning with an arm around my waist and a nothing in my hand. I first looked at the person holding my hand to see Harry their his grip queit tight. I then looked at the person who was holding me by my waist. I took in a deep breath and smelt the comes from the bottle wotting into my noise.

Louis was the one who was holding me his body pressed right against mine in such a brotherly hug.

I let out a soft moan before closing my eyes again to feel Harrys hand move.