CHAPTER TWENTY - SEVEN

As I walked off the plane with  Harry’s  hand glued to mine. I took in a deep breath bringing back in the English air.

“ welcome home”

I couldn’t hide the smile on my face. I was back home. And I couldn’t be more happy.  I soon see  Emilia and dad standing at the loading dock waiting for me and Lou.

“ welcome home” they say with open arms as they finally see me.

I give them both a hug once I was finally in front of them Dad telling me he missed me every second.

I looked in Emilia’s  right arm to  see a beautiful baby girl sleeping against her chest.

“ this is your little sister “

“ what’s her name ?” I ask looking down at her beautiful face.

“ we were hoping that you could name her for me”

I looked at them shocked. “ are you serious, you haven’t named her yet”

Emilia and dad nod their faces glowing with pride.

I feel an arms wrap around my waist knowing Harry was behind me. 

“ what have you always wanted to name your daughter?” he asks his voice making me feel turned on.

I thought for a minute wondering what I have always wanted to call a daughter of mine.

“Summer” I say looking at my little sister it suited her perfectly.

“ summer it is  then”

Harry kiss’s  the back of my hair his lips touching my ear. As he  whispers to me.

“ what are you going to call our kids?”

I turned around so I was facing him a smirk on his face.

“ who said I’m having kids with you ?”

Harrys face turns to disappointment his body tensing up around me.

“ I’m joking “ I say grabbing onto his arm. “ I would love to have kids with you”

“ you better be Joking” he says kissing me quickly on the lips.

I let go off Harry and walked over to mum. I could tell she was nervous

“ mum do you remember dad and Emilia.?”

“ hello Mark , Emilia”

“ hello Jo ” dad says.

“ so good of you and Gab to stay here” Emilia says giving her a hug.

“ its good to be back “ mum says to her.

“ GABBY!!!” I turn around and see Gemma running towards me her arms flying open. , I planted in a hug and we started jumping around together, excited that we were back together.

“ I missed you”

My world now was complete I had the  best brother ( and step) I could ever ask for an amazing group of friends who I don’t think I could ever live without. My new little sister was born and my mum and dad after many years are finally in the same country.  I had finally met someone who made me happy. ( having it be my childhood best friend was just a bonus) and I couldn’t see a world without him.

Me and all the people I call my family where finally back together. Walking out of the airport  my new life was finally starting once I walked outside of this doors. 

My boyfriend ( I don’t think I can ever get used to calling him that) who  was holding my hand while yelling at his sister who was holding Zayn’s hand  . my world was complete I couldn’t ask for anything else.

But hang on .. where was Blaine and why didn’t he come and see me?

---------

HEY !!!!!! :)

that was the final chapter of this finally edited story.. im so happy to finally have it up and ready for you all to read... let me know what you think about the new edited parts.

xxxxxx Erin