CHAPTER SIX

9 years ago…………

Harry and I  had just finished our favourite lunch time meal . cheese and tomato toasty with a strawberry milkshake as their drink.

We  fort for ages after that trying to figure out what game they where going to play  so once I had won  we jumped on the quads and rode down to this spot that was at the bottom of my family’s property. This pacific spot was a patch of bright green grass with a river no more then 100 metres away from them. their where willow trees and a tire swing that dad had put up a few year ago.

Once we reached the creek and decided to search for a four leaf clover, Harry who found one first  gave me the clover and kissed me before running off giggling down towards the cheek. I smiled and chucked my clothes off to show my bathers and ran into the creek.

We swam around till dusk then lied down on the grass till dad came and picked us up. Yelling that we were out after curfew saying we where grounded for two weeks.

and that he would be talking to Harry’s mum about this.

End of flash back

I woke up the next morning thinking about what I wanted to do. I wanted to do something that I did back when I lived here. Something I loved so much.

Then it hit me.

 I jumped out of bed and changed into my bright yellow and grey  patterned bike pants sliding on my riding boots before sliding a green singlet on and my jacket over the top.

“Good morning sweetie “dad says as I make my way into the kitchen and slid into the seat next to Louis.

“Hey!”

Louis pushed his plate towards mine and I see a jam toasted sandwich with the crusts off sitting their.

“ is that for me?” I ask interested.

“ yep I made it especially for you”

I gave Louis a  kiss on the cheek before reaching down and taking one of the sandwiches and placing it in my mouth.

The sandwich was amazing , it was better then the one I made the day before. The butter inside mixing with the jam making my mouth have a small mouth orgasm.

“ good” Louis says laughing.

I realised that I had moaned out loud. My cheeks turning red and I nodded.

“ awww sis, I know I cook a good jamwich”

“ jamwich, I like it” I say giving him another kiss on the cheek but this time it left a little jam as a present.

I made my way towards the front door after placing the plate into the sink once Louis was finished.

“Where are you going?” a voice says from behind me. I turn my head to see Emilia standing their with an interested expression.

“For a ride, I haven’t ridden  here  since I was little so I thought why not”

“ and then how do you have the clothes”

“ I ride at home Emilia, I just said that I haven’t rode here for a while” I say harshly showing a fake smile at the end so she doesn’t realise I’m being mean.

“ oh, I’m so sorry ha-ha” she says shaking her head and walking into the living room.

After my Jamwich I made my way towards the house shed where all our bikes and gardening supplies are. I looked around and saw three two wheelers and three four wheelers. Each two wheeler had a different size. I chose the bright red one pulled it drooling at how awesome the whole package.