Chapter 15

*Unknown's POV*
"Sir, she has arrived," My assistant informed through the opened car window.

I nodded, straightening my suit as I got out of the car.

"I'll call you when I'm done," I mentioned briefly to him before making my way to the restaurant where I've arranged to meet with her.

It's been so many years, Hee Nam.

*Eun Sang's POV*
"Bo-na? Aren't you supposed to be asleep already?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. My hand reached over for the lamp to switch it on. The red numbers of the clock flashing 12:00 in the dimly lit room.

"I'm- I'm nervous," Her voice quivered, she sounded like she was about to cry. "What if I forget my vows? What if Chan Young doesn't say 'I do', what if- what if-" A scratchy feeling at the back of my throat caused me to cough.

"That's not going to happen, you know how much Chan Young loves you, don't you?" I placed the phone between my ear and shoulder, heading towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

A sigh came from Bo-na, "Of course I know... I just can't help but worry, what if the cake doesn't get here on time? What if the dress isn't right?"

I tilted the glass, the cool liquid soothing my itchy throat. "You're worrying too much, your staffs will make sure everything is perfect for you. They'll make sure to make your wedding perfect otherwise the scary bridezilla will come after them," I teased.

"Yah."

I giggled, "Stop worrying so much, the bride will look ugly if she has dark circles on her wedding day,"

A relived sigh came from her this time, "Arasseo, see you tomorrow, Eun Sang ah,"

I hummed a reply as she ended the call.

Will he be coming tomorrow? I stared at the framed photo of the Kim Tan and I that was displayed in the living room.

------

My eyes shot open, heading straight to the bathroom when I felt bile rise up from the back of my throat. The contents from yesterday's dinner pouring out of me into the toilet I was kneeling over.

Tears sting as I stood up, splashing water over my face before reaching for the toothbrush.

You're terrible, making Mommy sick so early in the morning, I chided softly in my head while looking at my belly where a barely noticeable bump was starting to show. Without realising, my lips formed a smile while I was staring. Byul.

Grabbing a towel to dry my face, I turn to see the sky that was slowly brightening up.

"I better get ready then," I say to myself,  when I saw the time. After taking a quick bath, I threw on a simple white blouse and dark blue jeans. Just as I was done brushing my hair, the doorbell rang. I grab the brown shoulder bag I left on the chair yesterday, walking to the door quickly.

"Good morning-" Young Do pauses in his greeting, "Your face is pale, are you okay?"

I nodded while adjusting my shoes. He was already dressed in a white dress shirt with a dark blazer over with matching trousers to go.