Chapter 14

*Author's POV*
The man stood tall at the age of sixty-five, he still looked as though he was fifty. His height was just a few inches taller than Eun Sang. His head of hair was like salt and pepper, white hiding between the black strands. A hard expression hung on his face. He wore a grey suit, a blue-striped tie resting between his grey jacket and white shirt, paired with a pair of black leather shoes.

"Can I help you?" Eun Sang asked, clearly not impressed with the stranger barging in.

The man merely chuckled slightly to Eun Sang's annoyance.

Her hormones were just rising and dropping at the flick of a button. So were her mood swings.

"If there's nothing, please leave my office. I will call for the security, if you do not do so," She said, her expression dead serious.

The man shook his head, "Don't get me wrong, I'm just here to see the Doctor, I haven't been feeling well recently," His expression softening slightly, displaying discomfort to prove his point.

Nurse Park looked at Eun Sang, seeming to wonder if she wanted to call for security.

Eun Sang shook her head, "Get the registration form for the patient," She said to Nurse Park before walking back to her chair, "Take a seat then,"

The man, complied, sitting on the patient's seat located next to the doctor's desk.

"May I know where do you feel unwell?" Eun Sang asked, eyes looking at the man.

He gestured to his temple, "I get really giddy nowadays, especially when I get up from sitting,"

She nodded, "Have you been drinking any alcohol recently?"

Nurse Park entered the room with the document in hand, placing it at the desk.

"Of course, I drink it for my business meetings with the clients,"

"Any chest pains? Have you been feeling fatigue?" Eun Sang replied with more questions, getting the band for measuring blood pressure.

He nodded to her questions, "Slight chest pains,"

"We'll check your blood pressure," She informed, slotting his arm in the band, "Relax your arm,"

The device started inflating at the touch of a button.

"Are you married?" He questioned, looking at her with a curious yet amused look.

Eun Sang frowned, "Please do not talk, it'll affect the reading," Once the device stopped inflating, she turned to the computer, "Your blood pressure is a little on the high side." She typed down his diagnosis, "I suggest you go for regular check ups, as you might be at risk of Hypertension. As for your symptoms, I'll prescribe you some medication that you have to take regularly," She paused, "I advise you to go easy on the alcohol or even better avoid it. Have a balanced diet and decide intake on high cholesterol and salt foods."

Eun Sang handed him the form, "You need to fill this up, normally it's done at the front desk but something unexpected happened today," She mumbled the last few words.

The man wrote down the necessary informations, a playful grin on his lips, "You're a little cold to your patients, aren't you?"

"If there isn't anything else, my Nurse assistant over here will lead you to get your prescription," Eun Sang told him, typing the information from the form into the computer system.