Chapter 4

*Young Do's POV*
"That's enough Eun Sang, you're drunk." I halted her hand from bringing the shot glass to her mouth.

She merely shoved my hand away with her free one before downing the shot of soju.

The tent was empty except for us and the ahjumma who runs this place.

She reached for the green bottle but I held it out of her grasp.

"Give it to me" She slurred.

"You're drunk."

She pounded her fist on the table, causing the ahjumma to look towards us.

I bowed my head with a hint of apology to the woman, "Come on, let's go."

Eun Sang shrugged away my hands from her shoulders, "Silheo. (I don't want to.)"

"It's late already, I'll send you back home."

She shook her head quickly, "I don't want to go home. Don't take me home, I don't want to go back there." Her eyes shone with tears as she held onto my hands desperately.

I took in a deep breath.

------
I placed her arm around my shoulder as I helped her out of my car.

"I don't want to go home. I don't want to see him." She mumbled.

"Arasseo." I replied for the nth time.

She stumbled in her heels while we walk.

"Since when do you wear heels?" I asked, "Yah, Cha Eun Sang, you became more feminine over the years huh?"

She pushed me off her and staggered towards the lobby of the parking lot.

I ran towards her when she lost her balance due to the alcohol in her system.

A huge sigh escaped my lips as she somehow manages to fall asleep while walking. I slide my hands under her knees and back, carrying her bridal style into the elevator.

I used my foot to kick the door of my penthouse suite once we've reached the top level.

My staffs greeted me with a bow when my assistant ran over to me, "Sir, who is this lady? Do you need me to-"

I cut him off by shaking my head, "I'll be fine,go prepare the guest room for her." I said while setting Eun Sang down onto the couch.

He ran off immediately to do whatever I told him.

"Get me a basin of water and a face towel." I told the servant standing by the side.

She nodded and went to fetch the items.

Eun Sang suddenly got up, looking around frantically with her cheeks puffed up.

"What's wrong-"

She waved her hands around before letting out the warm contents in her mouth onto my suit.

The staffs gasped at what she did.

Eun Sang then fell back onto the couch, unconscious once again.

"Help her clean up and change her into a clean set of clothes." I said and got up to get rid of my clothes that reeked of a sour foul stench.