11.

Sorry.
•••
I was shaking, I was terrified. I also were so happy to see Ashton but everything will be ruined when I tell him. Luke held my hand and smiled at me, to comfort me. He knows that I am so nervous right now. The door opened and Ashton pretty much ran inside and hugged me. He held me tight. Luke gave Calum a hug.
"I love you, I love you, I love you" Ashton kept whispering in my ear. "I never want to be away from you like that again"
That made my heart stop. Me and Luke found an apartment. We are moving out. I gave Calum a hug and Ashton hugged Luke. At least they are on good terms. Ashton seems better, it made me happy. I decided to wait with the news. We had food and just chilled around with each other. Suddenly Luke asked Ashton to follow him to the kitchen. It only took about ten seconds then Ashton ran out. 

"Are you actually moving?" He asked. Shit. I told Luke I wanted to tell him.
"Y-yes Ashton" I said. He gave me a sad smile and nodded. He was going to cry again. He went in to his room and shut the door. After a few seconds we heard something break against the wall. Calum put his head in his hands and shook his head. Luke walked up to him and sat down beside him.
"What's up buddie?" Luke asked.
"Do you have to leave, he is breaking down more and more" Calum said.
"We want to have a normal relationship Calum, and we believe it will be good for Ashton and his feelings if we were not around" Luke said while putting an arm around his shoulders. "Plus you will get more time with him"
"I guess... when and where are you moving? And with what money?" He asked.
"We're moving in about a month, that is when we're getting the apartment" Luke said. "It is only like ten minutes from here in car so it is not far"
"Don't worry Cal... and the money, I have a saving account from all the money my parents sent me because they get worried, and I also worked for a year but never paid for anything, Luke also had money"
"Someone should talk to Ashton" Calum said. I was just about to get up when Luke stood up.
"I can talk to him" He just said and walked to Ashton's room. They are close now. I could not be happier. Things are turning out fine again.
Me and Calum ended up playing some games, it got late and Luke still has not left Ashton's room. I knocked on the door and opened it carefully.
Luke were holding the sleeping boy tight. Luke looked up at me and smiled.
"I am going to sleep Luke, goodnight, I love you" I said. I could feel my face heat up. Did I just say the L-word? I looked at Luke and his face was also turning red but he smiled a bit.
"I love you too Ari, goodnight, I will come and lay down with you in a bit" he said and I nodded and closed the door.
"I did not know you said I love you to each other" Calum said and laid down on the sofa.
"Not me either" I answered and he laughed.
I got in to my room and laid down. I started my computer and got Netflix up. I watched Lion King 2 and just relaxed for a bit.
There was a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I said and Calum walked in.
"Can I sleep in here? The sofa is already killing my back" He said and I nodded. Calum laid down beside me and I put my headphones in the computer and kept watching the movie. I could feel myself falling asleep slowly so I turned my computer off and fell asleep. My butt were touching Calum's back. He turned around and I could feel his arms slip around my body.
"Goodnight Ari" He said and I smiled.
"Goodnight Cal"

//

"Me and Luke will be back tonight! Are you sure you don't want to help us?" I asked Ashton. He nodded and smiled at me.
"Yes Ari, I survive by myself you know" He said and I just nodded. I know he is capable to be alone, he just has not been alone for ages. Calum was on a dinner with his family and Ashton did not want to come for some reason. Me and Luke are going to fix the apartment, moving in new furniture and other things. I am actually moving out. It is crazy.

I gave Ashton a hug. He held me tight.
"I love you Ari. Never forget" Ashton whispered and let go of me.
"I love you too Ashton"
"Promise? Promise to never forget?"
"Yes Ashy, I will never forget, we're just moving out you know!" I said with a laugh.
"I know" He said with a smile. That was not a real smile.
Me and Luke left. We closed the door and walked downstairs. Luke took my hand and I smiled towards him.
"Are you happy for our new home?" Luke asked when we got in his car.
"Yes, I'm so excited for this" I answered, he reached over to me and kissed me. I love him. We drove a few blocks away and parked our car. We got out and walked inside. The apartment had one master bedroom, one small bedroom, one bathroom and a big kitchen that also would be our TV room. We had fixed the bedroom already so we could move in as soon as possible. We planned that tomorrow would be the day we really move out. We wanted it all kind of done.
"How do you feel about moving away from Ashton?" Luke asked.
"Well you know, it's sad to leave him after all these years but it feels good to have my own place with you"
"Do you remember the first time we met?" Luke asked quietly. We sat down on our bed. The moving company had trouble getting to their place because of an accident.
"Yes, I was terrified, why did you go in there? It was a good timing" I asked and laid down on my back.
"Don't tell me I was a creep, but I had been watching you all night. I saw you walk inside the bathroom and I was about to do the same but decided not to. What would I say? You know. But then I saw this drunk guy go after you. I guess I just got a weird feeling from him so I walked after him" Luke explained. My cheeks went red. He had been watching me.
"I'm so happy you did" I said.
"I didn't think we would meet again. After I drove you and Ashton home I thought I never would see you again so I just gave up really. LA is big and you know. You and Ashton looked like a couple"
"I know, I hoped I would see you again but I did not want to get my hopes up"
"I'm sorry for being so awkward in the shop when Ashton bought us ice cream" Luke said and I laughed.
"It was so weird and awkward! Calum didn't even know us" I said and he laughed. We stayed quiet for a while.
"When did you know you liked me?" Luke asked. I do not know.
"I have always liked you. Since the first time I saw you I kind of had a crush on you" I said and he smiled. He laid down next to me, facing me.
"Sorry it took so long for me to show it, it was just complicated with Pam and all you know" He said and kissed my cheek.
"I'm sorry too" I said with a smile. "I'm so happy I have you"

The moving team came and helped us carry up stuff. We worked with our apartment for at least five hours. Then we decided to go home. I had a weird feeling in my chest, it must be because we are moving and it is actually happening. Luke parked his car on the same spot and we started to walk upstairs. I opened the door and walked in.
"Hi Ashy, we're home" I shouted. No answer. That's weird. "Ashton!" I shouted again and waked in to the kitchen.
"Uhm Ari..." Luke said and held a piece of paper in his hand. A letter. I took it and started to read. My heart stopped. This is not happening. No. This is not happening. While I was reading the letter tears started to roll down my cheeks. I could not breathe. This is not happening. Luke opened Ashton's door and I could see his face go white. He shook his head and looked away. I walked closer to the door. Luke grabbed me.
"No. You can't see that" Luke said. This is not happening. I am dreaming.
I struggled to get out of Luke's grip. I had to see it myself. I would not believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. I got out of Luke's grip and I just fell on my knees. There was blood everywhere. Ashton's dead body was sitting on the bed and he had a gun in his hand. He had killed himself. Because of me. Jealousy took over. It killed my best friend.

The end. 

  •••
Hello. Sorry if this was bad. That was the end. Thank you for reading.