7.

I was just about to go to sleep when I heard someone knocking at our door. Ashton was fast asleep on the sofa. I got up and opened the door. Luke looked horrible. His hair was a mess.
"What's wrong Luke?" I asked and I pulled him inside.
"I-I broke up with Pam and my mum threw me out of the house and took my keys to my car and she broke stuff in my room" He said. Fuck.
"Wait what? Did she actually do that?" I asked and heard Ashton whine on the sofa. I took Luke's hand and pulled him in my room.
"How did you get here without your car? It's really far" I said and he sat down.
"I walked..."
"Tell me exactly what happened Luke" I said.
"Well I brought Pam over to my house and sat her down and basically told her that I didn't want to date her anymore and she smacked me and ran downstairs to my mum. Mum screamed at me told me to get out and not come back and then she took my keys and I left" He said.
"I fucked up so bad" He said and put his head against his knees. He sounded so frustrated.
"I'm so sorry Luke..." I said and sat down beside him.
"What am I going to do now? Mum won't let me in the house again and I have nowhere to stay and I just lost my job" He said. I didn't know he had a job.
"Wait, what job?" I asked. Probably bad timing to ask.
"Uhm, I worked night shifts at Pam's dad's car service" He said and sat up. I realised i sat really close.
"You can stay here Luke"
"Are you sure?" He said.
"Yes, If Calum can stay over pretty much all the time then I can have you here" I said and he smiled a bit.
"Alright, do you want to sleep on the sofa, or in my or Ashton's room?" I asked and stood up. I turned around and he stood up. He hugged me. He had never hugged me like this before, it felt different. A good kind of different.
"Can I sleep in here? No offence but your sofa is really uncomfortable to sleep on" He said and I nodded.

The door opened and Ashton walked in with a blanket around him.
"What are you doing here Luke?" Ashton asked and then laid down on my bed. He's cute sometimes. I walked over to the side of the bed he laid down on and I put another blanket over him, he smiled a soppy smile and I kissed his forehead.
"Luke will stay here for a while, alright?" I said.
"Oh okay, nice" He said, he was so gone.
I walked out to our small storage with random stuff to find the extra bed. I found it and I put it up, Luke helped me. Me and Luke walked out to the Livingroom and started to watch a movie on Netflix. To be honest, I watched Luke more than the movie. I'm starting to get really creepy.

"Ari..." He said after a while.
"Yes"
"What do you think about me?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" I could feel my heart beating faster and my face getting pinker.
"Like..." He seems to struggle with the words. "Do you like me, do you hate something that I do?" oh.
I really like you and want you to be mine, oh yea why don't you sleep in my bed tonight? "Well, you're an amazing friend, and no there's nothing I hate about you" He nodded.
"Why?"
"Just wondered, Pamela said I was a shit friend and stuff, just made me think"
"Well, she is really wrong, whatever she said" He smiled at my comment and stood up.
"I'm really tired" He said with a yawn.
"Let's sleep then" I responded and we went to sleep, he slept on the bed next to my bed and I slept next to Ashton.
_____________________________
"Sorry Liz, but don't you think that is really selfish on your side?" I said, and Luke and his mum just got quiet. Liz looked very surprised.
"Excuse me young lady?" She said.
"Don't you believe that throwing your son out of the house just because he isn't in love with your best friend's daughter is really selfish?"
"He has no future now, he just threw away the perfect lady for him and this family" She said, I looked over at Luke. Fucking really? Me and Luke went there to get some stuff from his house to bring to the apartment. He's been staying with us for 1 month now, borrowing Ashton's clothes. He will be staying until he finds a job and his own apartment, but I don't mind him not leaving.

"I will find another job mum, and when I have enough money I will move to my own place" Luke said and walked to his room. The house was huge and white. Everything looked perfect. I walked after him to the top floor.
He was already packing.
"Nice room I said and looked around" He had grey walls and posters everywhere, of bands like All time low and Green day.
"Thanks, the smallest room in the house" He said.