5.

We played loud music, drank a monster each and ate chips while we drove on the big motorway.
"I need to pee" He said.
"You can pee at the next stop" I said and looked for signs for a gas station or something.
"There, Gas station in 500 meters" I said and he nodded. We veered off the road, and started to drive on a really old road, there was only really old houses on the sides and I couldn't see any more people.

We got to the gas station and Luke basically ran out to the toilet. I took my phone out of my pocket for the first time in two hours and saw just one text message from Ashton. 'Going to Calums, I'll be home late. Do not invite anyone over without me in the house'. I sighted. He can fuck off.
He didn't know I wasn't home, oh well, not my problem.

Luke got back with a sausage packet and some firewood. He threw it in the back with my stuff and got in the driver seat again.
"It's so fucking hot outside" He said, and I nodded.
"Isn't there a lake here somewhere?" I asked as I drank my water.
"Hmm yea it's like really close" he said and started to drive. After about 30 minutes of us driving in to dead ends we finally got to the lake.

We took all our things and started to walk to find where to sit down, and we found the perfect stop, it was on a cliff, with trees that gave us shadow and a really nice view over the lake. I put all the things on the ground and started to walk down the cliff to feel the water. The water was warm and nice, I really wanted to jump in..
"How's the water?" Luke asked and I looked up.
"It's perfect, I want to take a swim."
"Do it" He said and I started to walk up again.
"No bikini" I said and sat down on my blanket that he had fixed.
"Well, you know I'm like the best friend in the world so..." he said and I looked up, and he was holding a black bikini with small elephants on.
"Woah, seriously? You're cool ok?" I said and took the bikini.
"I know" he said and I smiled and pushed him.
"I'll turn around and I won't peek if you won't peek ok?" He said.
"Deal"

We both changed and I walked to the edge of the cliff and Luke came up beside me. I walked back a bit.
"You pussy out?" He asked and I just smiled, ran and jumped into the water.
When I hit the surface I could feel my body cooling off fast, I went deep, I touch the sand on the bottom and went up. I wiped my face to not get too much water in my eyes and I looked up at Luke. He looked relieved.
"Jump! It's really nice" I shouted to him.
"Do you wanna kill me?" He shouted back, I just laughed and started to swim out to deeper water. 
I swam, it was really nice to cool off. I turned around and saw Luke standing on a rock with water up to his waist.
"C'mon now" I shouted and he gave me the finger. He jumped in and started to swim towards me. He got to me and he smiled. That amazing wide smile of his.
_______________________________
I had a blanket around my body and just watched the flames of our bonfire. There are something about flames that just makes me so calm, they look so soft where they're dancing on the ground. I want to touch them but now that would be stupid.

"So..." Luke started. I looked over at him and he was just looking down at his feet.
"You know Calum and Ashton are kind of dating" He said and I nodded.
"Don't take this the wrong way but, is Ashton safe to be around like that? The picture I have got of him is that he is nice but if he loses his temper he get dangerous" Luke said and I could hear how worried he actually were.
"Well, you're kind of right, but you don't have to worry.. I know Ashton and he would never, ever hurt a person he love" I said.
"Love?" Luke asked. He looked at me now.
"Well yea... the way he talks about him makes me feel like he actually love him, at least close to be in love" I said. Luke nodded.
"Ashton better behave, it is basically my brother he's dating" Luke said and I just smiled.
He looked back at me, straight in to my eyes. They were shining. His normally light blue colour was now almost pitch black even though the fire was giving us light. I could look at him all night, he is so beautiful.

Suddenly I heard a phone vibrating in my bag. I picked it up 'Ashy' it said on the display. Shit.
I didn't want to answer but I had to. I pressed answer.
"Hi ashy"
"ARIANA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I HAVE TRIED TO CALL YOU ABOUT 20 TIMES..."
"5 times" I just said.
"SAME FUCKING THING; WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"
"I'm with Luke, we went on a road trip"
"Without telling me?" He almost sounded hurt.
"Well yes, you were a dick this morning so I decided you could suffer a bit like I have been doing the past weeks" I said annoyed. He got quiet for a few seconds.
"Don't come home tonight" he said.
"Fine, what about me not coming home for a week how does that sound?"
"W-what...?" he said but I hung up.
I could feel tears burning under my eyelids. I threw my phone in front of me and put my head in my hands.
"What happened?" Luke asked carefully and I could feel him moving closer. I didn't answer. He sat down close right next to me and put his arm around me. I started to sob. He grabbed one of my arms and put it around his shoulder, then he hugged me. I hugged him back and cried on his shoulder.

We were laying on our backs looking at the stars.
"So you actually had sex with Ashton once?"
"Yea, like third time we met, we had sex and when we were done we both looked at each other and said 'It was good but no thank you'. Thought we would never meet up again, and we didn't for like one year" I answered and scratched my neck.
"How did you meet up again?" He asked.
"Well, I was in school in Alaska and the principle came in to the class room and was like 'Ariana, my office now' so I got out and there he was, Ashton Irwin"
"Why?"
"Basically he couldn't stop thinking about me for a solid year so he just had to meet me again, because he thought he was in love. To be honest, I think he was. I just didn't feel comfortable in a relationship with him. We went out on dates, like 10 of them"
"Are you still attracted to him?" Luke asked, he almost sounded sad.
"I guess, but it's not the same way anymore, I look at him and just feel proud to be his best friend" I said. I could feel him looking at me. I was tempted to look back but I didn't, just kept watching the stars.

"How did you and Pam meet?" I asked. He sighed and looked back up.
"My mother met this woman and they became best friends, she had a daughter and we got together"
"Oh" After a few seconds of silence I asked without even thinking "do you love her?".
"I... I don't know"
Shit. This just got awkward. I stayed quiet.
"So, where are you going?" He asked after a while.
"Home, It's my home too"
We started to pack up and he pushed me around and threw stuff on me so I did the same back. We smiled playfully at each other and laughed a bit.

I sat down in the car and he did the same. I could feel my eyelids getting heavier.
I woke up by Luke touching my shoulder.
"We're outside your apartment" He said. I nodded.
"Can you follow me upstairs? Ashton won't be too bad if you're with me" I said tiredly.
"Yea yea, sure"

We went out, it was windy and it was cold, we took the elevator to the top floor.
I rested my back against the wall and closed my eyes again. I would love to sleep right now.
I could feel Luke getting closer and I opened my eyes. He smiled.
"You're tired huh?" I just smiled back and nodded.

We walked up to my door and I pulled the handle. Locked. Fucking hell. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I could hear steps from inside. He opened the door and looked really mad.
"Told you to not come"
"I'm sorry, did not want to sleep on the street but fine, I'll just sleep at the beach" I said and turned around. Ashton grabbed my wrist, I looked back at him and he looked really sad.
"Please no" He said.
"Stop being an asshole then and let me in to OUR apartment" He stepped to the side and I walked straight to my room and closed the door. I could hear Ashton and Luke exchanging a few words and then Ashton closed the door. He walked to his room and I laid down.
•••
If you like this don't forget to vote.
That would make me happy :)