8.

"Red or black?" I asked and looked at my two dresses in front of me.
"Red" Ashton said. It was 9 pm and Luke and Calum went to Calum's house to talk to his parents. Calum wanted to start the New Year with Ashton as his official boyfriend, so he was going to tell them about everything. Ashton was making dinner and I was just going to start on the cake.

I changed to my dress and I put on a chaperon and started making the cake. I had already made the base, I just needed to fix the fillings and decorations. Me and Ashton didn't say much to each other, we just listened to loud music and danced a bit while fixing everything.
Luke and Calum came home and walked in to the kitchen. I looked at Luke and he smiled and nodded. Everything went well.
Ashton looked really happy and they kissed and I smiled. Luke walked up to me and stood beside me.

"Cake is looking good" He said and I could feel his eyes on me. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer. Shit.
He stroked my cheek carefully and whispered "cute". I smiled more now.
"Shut up Luke" I said and finally looked at him. He had a shirt and tie o with some jeans. His hair was styled perfectly and he had taken out his lip piercing. He looked amazing.

"I like your dress" Luke said and jumped up on the counter.
"Well thank you, you look pretty amazing in that tie and shirt" I said. Wow. Did I just say that?
He didn't look at me now, he just smiled and looked out the window. "Thank you Ari" He said.
Ashton and Calum went to their bedroom, probably to have sex and me and Luke were left alone.

I kept fixing small details on the cake while Luke quietly sang to the songs that played on the radio. When the song "Love story" by Taylor Swift got on he looked like a kid, smiling really wide.
"I love this song so much" He got on his feet and started to dance a bit. I giggled.
"Dance with me" He said.
"I can't dance" I said and looked over my shoulder.
"I'll teach you" He said and took my hand. And there my heart stopped. Thanks.
I turned around and he smiled sweetly towards me.

He placed my hand on his shoulder and he held my hand in his. His hand went down on my waist and we started to move back and forth together with the music. I looked down on my feet to not step on him or do something wrong.
"Don't worry Ari, your feet will not disappear even if you look at me instead" He said and I looked up. He smiled and I giggled a bit. He started to sing the words to the song again and we kept dancing. My heart is exploding. The song was coming to an end and I he looked down at me. He smiled and looked me in the eyes.

"What are you two doing?" Calum asked. I turned around fast.
"Just dancing" Luke said.
"Why"
"Why not?" Luke asked and I went back to the cake.
"When are Michael supposed to come over?" I asked and looked down on the cake.
"About 11pm I think he said, he's meeting a girl now, hope he finally get a partner. He needs someone in his life" Calum said and I smiled. He really do, he keeps obsessing over other couples.

"Like Ariana" Ashton said.
"Exusce me?" I said and looked up at half naked Ashton. "I'm not that bad!"
"Uhm, yes you're really bad. You need a partner" Ashton, obviously joking but I got annoyed.
"Maybe I would have an amazing boyfriend by now if you weren't a dick to every single guy I like" I said without even looking at him.
"Maybe you should stop liking people that are fucking worthless then" Ashton almost screamed. What the fuck Ashton. I am the one who should be screaming.
"Do not call any of those guys worthless, they helped me a lot" I said calmly. He's not going to win this.
"Oh yea right, by raping you huh? You love that don't you? I'm saving you don't you see that" My heart just stopped. Did he just really say that.

"Ashton what the fuck?" Luke asked. He sounded mad.
"It's true, she should be so happy that she have me"
"It's enough Ashton" Calum said. Yes, Calum told Ashton to stop talking. He stood up against Ashton.
Ashton got quiet, everyone got quiet.