2.

I flew up, I was sweating. Stupid nightmares. Ashton hugged me closer. The nightmares are always there, but now they're worse than ever. Poor Ashton, he have to deal with my stupid screaming and crying in the middle of the night. Same thing every night, we fall asleep in our own rooms and wake up in my bed.
I got up. I put clothes on and went to the kitchen, no coffee. I need my coffee. I decided to go to Starbucks down the street. I went in to my room, put my boots on, kissed Ashton's forehead and went to the shop.

I ordered two coffees and looked for my wallet in my bag, fuck. I couldn't find it. I looked up at the cashier, and she looked really annoyed while I were digging in my bag to find my wallet. I really couldn't find it. That's when someone gave the cashier $20, and drags me to the side. I looked up and saw Calum standing there with my coffee.
"Oh, Thank you Calum, you're an angel" I said and sat down. He laughed and sat down in front of me.
It was 1 week since the party, and I have met Calum three times already, with Luke of course. When I met them with Ashton he bought ice cream to them and we sat down and talked. I think Ashton like Calum, have a small crush on the younger boy.
"I payed back for the ice cream" he said and I smiled.
"How are you?" I asked and sipped on my coffee.
"I'm alright thank you" He said and ate his cookie.
"How's Luke?"
"I don't know, haven't seen him in like 3 days, I guess he's with his girlfriend or something" he said and sighed.
"He has a girlfriend huh?"
"Yep... 5 long long long months have they been together, ew, they are so annoying, she's so clingy and complains over everything" he said and rolled his eyes.
"Ew, I know how that is... Ashton had a boyfriend about 3 months ago and they always had sex on our sofa and ew..." I said and shook my head.
"Boyfriend..? Aren't you two together?" he said confused. I giggled.
"Me and Ashton? Together? He's the most gay person I know!" I said and laughed.
"Woah, are you serious? I had no idea!" He said and looked shocked.
"Really? Wow, well now you know you can get with him" I said and winked at him.
"I'm not gay"
"They all say that then they touch a dick and they're gay" I said and stood up. "You want to come up to the apartment?"

He joined and we walked to the apartment, we talked about everything really, it wasn't awkward between us anymore.
We took the elevator to the 10th floor, the top one.
"Oh, top floor huh?"
"Yes, biggest apartment in the house, and this neighbourhood" I said and we went up.
Ashton is a millionaire. His dad was a really successful man, he owns houses everywhere in the world, and a lot of fancy cars, and restaurants. Ashton got it all when his dad killed himself many years back. Because he's the only one in the family left. Ashton doesn't work, and he probably never will either, he doesn't have to.
We got out of the elevator and I went in to the apartment.
"Shit, this is a nice apartment." He said when we got in.
Ashton popped his head out of the kitchen, he looked surprised.
"Hi Ashy, I got coffee, or well, Calum got us coffee" I said handing over his coffee.
"Thank you" he said and walked to the sofa.
Calum followed and sat down in one of our arm chair.
"How are you Calum?" Ashton asked while I checked my phone.
"I'm great thank you" Calum said fast. I looked up from my phone and saw him looking at the half naked Ashton, and I think he liked what he saw.

We were chilling together for a few hours, I got tired so I went to take a nap in Ashton's room because he has the best bed in the world.
When I woke up I checked the time. 7pm. Not bad. I went out to the living room thinking I would find Ashton and Calum, but they weren't there anymore. I heard moans from my room. "Oh my god. Not on my bed Ashton" I whispered and talked to the door.
I peeked in my room and yep, there they are, Calum and Ashton. Having sex. In my bed. Ew.
I can't stay here, me and Calum would both feel awkward when they're done, so I put my shoes on and walked out. I walked down to the beach,

I walked for a long bit until I actually saw some people. There was these two guys standing pretty far away, but in this neighbourhood there aren't too good people out in the evening. I turned around and walked back.
"Hey! Girl, come and join us" I heard the man yell, I ignored him and kept walking. I should be alright. I got to an ice cream shop after a bit, I sat down, it was closed. But it had a bench. I realised I left my phone at home and I started to feel uncomfortable, if something happens I can't ca-.
Hands over my eyes and mouth. Hands around my wrists. Panic.
"Hi sweetheart" I shivered from the nickname Ashton always use for me, but this wasn't Ashton. "I wanted you to join us" the man said and another person laughed. I tried to get lose but there was two big men against a small 17 years old girl.
They dragged me down on the sand, that's when I got to see the men. One of them I knew, Jason, he had black hair, tattoos, piercings. Ashton's Ex. I tried to scream but someone put a hand over my mouth. A pair of hands started to unbutton my jeans shorts.
I cried. I didn't know what to do. Jason straddled me while the other guy sat on my legs.
"Still as beautiful as I remembered." Jason said. He kissed my forehead, and I shook my head. They broke up because Jason tried to kiss me. Ashton went crazy.
"It's okay sweetheart, I won't go too hard" He whispered.
That's when someone pulled the guy off my legs. With him off I could get my leg up and kick Jason off me. I quickly sat up and moved away. I was hyperventilating and crying.  I couldn't stop.
"Ariana?" I heard someone said. I looked up. Luke.
He pushed Jason away from us and another guy took care of both of them.
He sat down in front of me. "Are you ok?" He asked and carefully put a hand on my knee.
I shook my head.
"Are you here alone?" He asked. I nodded. "Do you have your phone with you?" I shook my head again.
He looked over to the left, over there a guy with green hair was standing, screaming at the guys.
"Mike!" Luke yelled. "Throw your phone over here". The guy said a few last words to them and walked closer to me and Luke. I moved closer to Luke fast.
"Ssh, it's okay, it's my friend, stay there please Mikey, just throw your phone over here" Luke said and put an arm around me.
He got the phone and opened it.
"Do you know Ashton's number?" He asked and I nodded. I told him the number and he called, he explained what happened and told him where we were.
"He's on his way" he said and sat down on his bum in front of me.

I looked at his face, he had some stubble now, his hair was lying flat on his head instead of being in a quiff. Also I noticed a lip piercing in his bottom lip.
I dried my tears and looked down. I'm a mess.
"You're pretty unlucky huh?" He said and chuckled a bit.
"I'm also pretty lucky" I answered and played with my fingers.
He laughed a bit, I looked up. He was smiling, looking out at the ocean, he had an amazing smile.
I heard someone running behind me, I looked back and saw Ashton running in our direction. He didn't have a shirt on nor underwear, I can tell because his jeans was really low. I stood up and he attacked me with a hug.
"Oh my god, are you okay? Why did you leave by yourself?" He asked, his voice cracked while talking and he cried.
He let go of me and put his hands on my cheeks, I could see the fear in his eyes.
"I'm okay Ashy. Luke saved me again" I said.
"I love you so much..." he said and hugged me again. He let go of me and walked over to Luke. He hugged him and started to thank him for everything. Luke looked surprised but hugged back.

I sat down beside the guy, called Mikey on the bench. He looked over at me, he raised his hand to shake mine.
"I'm Michael" He said. I was going to shake his hand when Ashton told me to not touch him.
"It's okay Ashton... He helped" I said.
"I'm Ariana" I said smiling and shook his hand.
"Over protecting boyfriend?" he asked.
"Nah, just my gay roommate"
Soon after my small talk with Michael we went back to the apartment, Ashton held my hand the whole way back. I felt really safe with them around me. It felt nice.
"Do you guys want to come upstairs and chill for a bit? I have alcohol" Ashton offered.
"I never say no to alcohol" Michael said and looked at Luke.
Luke looked at me for a second, "I don't drink but I can join" Luke answered. We all took the elevator and went into our apartment. In the sofa Calum was sitting. When we opened the door he looked up and he looked embarrassed.

I walked into my room and Ashton followed.
"Are you okay?" He asked. I dragged my shirt and pants off.
"Kind of" I said and walked to my closet.
He hugged me from behind.
"I love you" He said and I smiled.
"Love you too"
He really is my best friend, without him I would be depressed or dead.
I changed clothes and walked out of the room. They have already sat down and Calum looked really uncomfortable, probably because he don't really have a good explanation to why his hair is a mess, why he's in our apartment alone or how the hickey formed on his neck. Poor guy.
•••