Moving Day and Relaxing

1 week later

Meghan's POV

It's been a week since Joey has woken. Everything is fine now. I haven't spoke to Anthony in like FOREVER! Joey is his same old self. We are starting to plan the wedding. Kalel and Ingrid are helping. Also Joey is moving in today!! David and I are going there to get a few things as the moving trucks got others we couldn't carry. Joey and I agreed to share a room and my bed since we are about to be a married couple and plus it's easier. "DAVID! HURRY UP!!" I said as he was eating. "girl, calm yo tits." He said. I laughed and pulled on his arm. "Meghan!" He said as finished eating. "Yay! Let's go!" I said. It was only lunch time and I got ready early today. He got his car keys and we said bye to Chewie and headed to the car.

Joey's POV

Today was moving day! I'm so excited! So much is happening. I'm moving in with Meghan, my love. We are getting married soon! We just started to plan our wedding 3 days ago. Kalel and Ingrid are helping a lot. "Hey guys. It's the day! I iz moving. So much work! Well see you soon" I said. Soon Sawyer walked in my room. "Joey, moving people are here." He says. I nod and he helped get some the things in there. Soon Meghan and David got here. Meghan ran up to me and we kissed. "Let's pack up" I said. She nods and I saw David and Sawyer gather some things in the moving trucks. Meghan and I got the boxes in David's car and some in my car. "Looks like I'm going." I said to Sawyer and we were done. "I guess. Remember, best friends. You can come over whenever." He says. I nod. "Even though I'll be a couple minutes away!" I said and we laughed. "Bye man" he says and we bro hugged. "Bye" I said. And then Hitch came out. "Bye Hitchy!" I said and petted him. I walked out to my car, and drove to Meghan and David's with the moving trucks behind. I got to my new place and we got everything in the living room. I payed the movers and they left. "Let's order some Chinese and we can get everything placed as we wait" Meghan says. I agreed. "I'll go to our favorite place. You guys be fine by yourselves?" David said. We nod. He nods back and leaves. "Let's got get everything placed" I said. "Kay. But... One thing"Meghan says. I looked at her. "Carry me." She says. I laughed quietly and picked her up and walked to her room. I mean ours.

Meghan's POV

"Here you go" he says and puts me down. We already had a few boxes in her. "You put your clothes up and I'll put your other stuff up" I said. He nods and got his clothes. I took out his pillows and put some on out bed. Soon everything in the too was in place. "Next is... Filming room" I said. He nods and we went there. We sets his stuff in an area, like David and I's are. Soon we were done and we went to the living room, and plopped on the couch. "I'm tired." I whined. Joey laughs quietly and kisses me. I kissed him back. Then I heard David's car. "Food!" I shout and fell off the couch. David walked in and him and Joey said, "you okay?" I looked up. "IM OKAY!" I shout. Joey and David laughed a little. I smiled and got up. David handed us out food and we ate while watching Adventure Time. "Hey guy. I am here! We were here like an hour ago! We just finished eating and now I am vlogging" I heard Joey say. I looked at him. "Hi guys!" I said and smiled. Joey smiled. He started to talk a bit and then I realized. "CRAP! I HAVEN'T VLOGGED!" I shout. I ended up scaring Joey. "Sorry" I said to him and then fell off the couch trying to get off. "Ow..." I said silently. "Meghansan... You okay?" He asked as he vlogged. "I'm okay! I;m use to it." I said and got up. I went to get my camera and started to vlog. "Hi my burries! Its freaking 2:13pm! I know I haven't vlogged. Joey has moved in!! Yay!" I said walking in the kitchen."Joey and I are sharing my room. Its fun having him here, even though its been an hour since he got here! Also, Joey and I have started to plan our wedding. SO EXCITED!" i exclaimed. I started to talk some more and then something happened. "I have been filming on the set for Video game High Scho-" I said and then I was cut off. "RAWR!!!!" I heard someone scream behind me and grabbed me. I screamed and looked behind me. It was Joey. "JOEY!" I screamed. "Yes my love?" He asked, pretending nothing happened. "You know what I'm talking about" I wS still vlogging and looked at him. Then Joey took my camera and ran off. "JOEY" I shouted and ran after he went to our bedroom and I saw him on out bed. "Oh! I'm Meghan, and I love Joey so much! I'm so happy I am marrying him!" He said, trying to sound like me. "Please give me my camera back" I asked. "Fiiiine. But that's staying in the vlog" he says. I groaned. "Fine! But can we just relax the whole day?" I asked still vlogging. "Sure" he says. "Well guys, Joey and I are going to have a movie marathon!!" I said and stopped recording. "So movie marathon, Ey?" He asked. "Yep. Today we are just going to relax. Let's get in our pjs and pick out some movies!" I said in my baby voice and laughs a little and kisses me. "You are adorable" he tells me. I kissed him back and smiled. "I know I'm adorable." I said and we walked to our room. I grabbed my pjs and went to the bathroom. I changed in them and let my hair down. (Outfit/pjs: http://www.polyvore.com/meghans_pjs/set?id=119274663 ) I out my dirty clothes in the hamper and went to make popcorn. After making the popcorn, I got some drinks and went back to the room. Joey was in his pajama pants and a shirt, gathering movies. "What movies are we watching?" I asked setting everything down. "My Neighbor Tortoro, the first Pokemon movie, The Hunger Games, and Catching Fire." Joey said setting the cases down. "Let's watch... Pokemon, My Neighbor Tortoro, Hunger Games, and then Catching Fire." I said the movies in order. Joey agrees and puts the first movie in. I laid on the bed as Joey closed the door, turning off the lights, and laid on the bed with me. We cuddled and watched the movie.

Joey's POV

"Next is..." Meghan said and looked at the next movie. "Hunger Games." She said. Meghan got up and puts the movie in. I got up and went to get more drinks and a new bowl of popcorn. I walked in the room and started to close the door. Then Chewie ran in. "Looks like Chew-Anya wants to join us." I said. Meghan giggled. I closed the door and set everything down. I laid back in the bed with Meghan and Chewie laid by our feet and fell asleep. To be honest... Meghan and I were focused in the movie! When it was at the part when Rue dies I saw Meghan crying. I wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead. She looked at me. "Why." She asked. "It's okay. It's just a movie" I said. She nods and sniffed. We finished the movie and watched Catching Fire. After the movie I looked at the time. It was 8:35pm. I looked over to see Meghan with her eyes clothes. "You awake?" I asked. She nods. "Hungry?" She nods again. "Let's get food." I said. "Carry me?" She asked. "I'll give you a piggy back ride." I told her.she nods and she sits up. She gets on my back and I hold her. I walked into the kitchen and kept her on my back. "What to eat" I said. "I have left over Alfredo and some chicken." Meghan tells me. I take it our and warmed the both. I set Meghan down and started to make 2 plates. One with just the noodles, the other with noodles and chicken because I love chicken. "Here you go love. What would you like to drink?" I asked as I have her the food. "Erm... Fruit punch" she said. I nod and got two cups of fruit punch. I walked back to the living room, where we are eating, and sat next to her. "This is yummy" I said as I took a bite of the food. "Yea. David and I made this last night. I said David and I did a good job" she says eating some of it. I nod and finished mine up. Meghan finished hers and I put it in the sink. We watched Adventure Time together and snuggled. After a coupled episodes, I heard someone walk in. "Hey Joey and Meghan. Sorry I didn't say, but I went out to film a video with a friend." I heard David's voice. "It's fine" I said. I looked down to see Meghan asleep. I laughed silently. "What's funny?" David asked and walked over to Meghan and I. "Meghan is asleep. It's like the night of the Amazing Race when we were eliminated. We were watching Adventure Time together and she fell asleep." I said smiling at the memory. David smiled too. "Cool. Well, I'm going to bed. Night" he said and left to his room. "Night" I said and Chewie followed him. I turned off the tv, and picked up Meghan. I carries her to our room and set her on the bed. I cleaned up the trash and vlogged. "Hey guys. Joey here. Meghan had fallen asleep. We were watching some Adventure Time. It's now 9:43pm. I am going to edit this little vlog. Sorry it's short, but today was a bit busy. But I love you all. So... May the odds be ever in your favor, gooodbye!" I said and covering the lenses and stop recording. I got my laptop and edited it. I uploaded the video and then turned off my laptop. I laid in bed with Meghan and turned off the lights. "Joey..." I heard her mummer. Yes MeghanSan?" I asked. "I love you." She says, cuddling into my chest. I smiled. "I love you too" I said kissing the top of her head. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Authors Note:

New chapter c: I am thinking about ending this story after one more chapter, but have a book 3 come out! I already named book 3 and made the cover. I am just waiting to make the first chapter. Let me know if I should start the new book now or later c: Love you all! Check out my...

Polyvore: youtubeloverforever

Kik: YouTuberCrazzzy

Twitter: @SummerYouTuber

Tumblr: summerdoeseverything

BYE!!