VidCon*Day1*

Meghan's POV

I woke up at 7am just to get ready for today and get everything together. Joey, David, and I have a hotel room together. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I dried my hair and curled it a bit. I put on a little makeup. I picked out my clothing. I picked out my strawberry shirt ( Not her merch. Sworry), some jeans, a red bow, my bracelets, necklace, I also put on my red converse. ( Outfit http://www.polyvore.com/meghans_vidcon_outfit_day/set?id=114375443 ) I went to the living room part area. Joey was up. " morning love" he said and kissed me. I kissed back. " Want go get something to eat? We can go get something for David also." Joey said. " Sure. Let's go"

I told him and we walked out to Joeys car.

Joeys POV

We got in my car, and drove to Starbucks. Meghan and I walked in and stand in line. We ordered our drinks and some pastures(can't spell...) We drove back to the hotel and saw David awake. " Hey. We have food!" Meghan said and got hers and ate. " Cool." He said and ate. I looked at the time and read 8:23am. We have to get there by 9:45. We soon finished and started to vlog a bit. All I know this is going to be a LOOOOOOOONG DAY!"

David's POV

We finally got to VidCon ad man it was packed! Joey and Meghan went to there area. I helped out with the pictures and vlogging. It was fun. Many asked a lot of questions about them dating. Shane said that Shoey isn't real about a million times! It was funny though. " How many times I have to say Shoey isn't fucking real! It's noticeable right. I have my love, he has his. I hate saying it over a ling time! My head is going to explode!" He whined. " Shane. Fans still srent happy. Fuck them." He said and we laughs. " Yea. Hold up, they said we can take a break" I told them. They nodded and went separate ways.

Felicity's POV ( She is someone who asked if she can be a character c: your welcome!!)

Damn! VidCon is crazy this way. It's my first time, cause I'm not really noticed on YouTube. Just a bit. I have a good 140,000 subscribers. I looked at my wavey blonde hair. I had it down. I was wearing one of my shirts that has MINECRAFT on it with jeans and converse. ( Outfit http://www.polyvore.com/felicitys_outfit_for_vidcon_day/set?id=114375716 )

I was walking around and bumped into someone. " Oh shot! I'm so sorry" I said and helped pick up something for the person. " It's okay. I wasn't looking anyway" a female voice said. " Okay." I said and handed her the last paper. " I'm Meghan" she said. " Felicity" I told Meghan. She looked like a YouTuber i watch. " Wait... Meghan, known as StrawBurry17??"'I asked. " Yep." She smiled. " Sweet! In a YouTuber myself. I have a good 140,000 subscribers." I told her. " Cool! Want Cme hang out with Joey, David and I? I think they won't mind" she said. " Sure. I hope they are."'I said. " Trust me. They will be." She said and we laughed.

Joeys POV

David and I were chatting, and saw Meghan walking over with a girl.

" Hey guys! This is Felicity. She's a YouTuber, but not a huge one. Is it alright she hangs with us?" Meghan asked. " Sure!" David and I exclaimed. "Yay!! This is going to be awesome!" Felicity said. We smiled and walked around a bit.

Meghan's POV

Felicity is really fun to hang around with! But sadly, we had to go back to signing. " Hey Meghan, Joey, David! Can I get your guys numbers? We can hang out after VidCon is over." Felicity said. " Sure!" We said and gave her our numbers. She smiled and we went back to signing. Shane was asked to act like all his characters. That was funny, cause Joey had to help. " Well Joey! My name is Shananay! And I'm going to give you the WORST make over EVER!!" He said. Joey gave a worried face and we laughed. Soon the day was over and we were able to go back to the hotels. Joey, David, and I ate left over pizza as we watch VGHS. " Well, Ima sleep. Tomorrow is going to be big. See ya" David said and went to his room. Joey and I nodded and continued to watch. Soon it was 11:34pm. I yawned and held onto Joeys arm. I closed my eyes and thought. " Tired?" He asked. " Mmhmm" i was very sleepy. Joey turned off he tv and carried me bridal style to his room. He laid me in his bed and laid next to me. We were already in pjs. Joey put an arm around me and I snuggled into his chest. " I love you..." I said in a quiet voice. " I love you too MeghanSan." He said and kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled.

Joeys POV

Meghan looked adorable asleep. I got up slowly and went to find the ring. I found the box and smiled. Tomorrow I am proposing. I was going to wear something kinda fancy, but not to fancy. I told Meghan to wear a dress, but one she could wear here at VidCon. No question came from her, and she agreed. I set it with the clothes I am wearing tomorrow and heard my phone go off. It was a number I didn't know. I read it.

UNKNOWN NUMBER

Hey Joey! It's Felicity! Sorry for texting you late. I had to pick up my friend, cause she was drunk. Friends Cx well, I hope I see you tomorrow. Also, You Meghan and I could hang out one day including David! Also!!! Cx we all can do Collabs c: So yea... HI!!

I laughed silently. I saved her number in my phone and texted back.

To: Felicity

Hey Felicity. It's okay. I'm still up. And wow Cx And I hope I do too. And we all can hang with you and do a COLLAB. Also, want to help me with something tomorrow??

I was going to ask f she want to be part if the proposal surprise. I have a feeling I can trust her. She's very nice. Her and David are like MEGA BEST FRIEND FOR LIKE LIFE! I laughed silently again. Soon my phone went off.

From Felicity

Sure what is it?

To: Felicity

Well... I'm going to propose to Meghan tomorrow. I have friends who are going to spray silly string and all when she says yes. I wNt you to be part of it. It will be when we have to answer questions fri fans. You will be binding with the others and all. Want be part of it?

From: Felicity

YES!! OMG!! FANGIRLING!!! SORRY CX You and Meghan are so cute together. I been watching your videos with Meghan since day one. That's why I decided to become a YouTuber. You guys weren't afraid to show your craziness and all. I wish you luck Joey. Ima go to bed. See you tomorrow!!

To: Felicity

Wow Cx fangirling moment. And that's cool c: It's nice to inspire others t be YouTubers. And night!

I set my home down and laid back down. I felt Meghan holding !n to me and smiled. I put my arms around her and fell asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE::

hello! Hope your liking book 2 c: Also... DID YOU SEE THE NEW AMAZING RACE!!! MEGHAN AND JOEY!! I LOVE dem! I honestly feel like they both have feeling for each other and/or they're dating! If they are... I WILL FANGIRL FOR DAYS!!! Cx also Joey was funny, " Gurl! I can't find my size!" Cx Sorry I updated late. My internet wasn't working. Only worked at my grandmas ;-; it's messing up here at my house