Whats Going on?!

(Ingrid and Kalel's outfits our still the same.)

Meghan's POV

Felicity and I finally got to her place. I still felt sick and lost. I walked in her house and sat in the couch. As she went to get stuff, I curled into a ball. I don't understand... I trusted Joey... I thought he loved me. I looked down at the ring. I shake as I took it off in my bag. " I have some spare pjs. Here" she said and gave them to me. I nodded and went to the bathroom to change. ( Outfit http://www.polyvore.com/pjs_for_moey_fanfic/set?id=114806860 ) I came back out and sat on the couch. She was already dressed. " Wanna watch a bunch of movies?" She asked. " sure..." I said, with my throat still feeling dry. Felicity picked out all the Scream movies. She picked me out a carton of ice cream with a spoon. I ate slowly as I watched the movie.

Kalels POV

" Fine Joey. I'll talk to you later. I need to help figure this out. Sawyer, worry about him please. Ingrid, see if David is at the house. He doesn't know" I said. Joey was still confused. I rolled my eyes and walked out. Then I remember Felicity and Meghan left. " Sawyer! We need a ride!" I shouted. " Okay!" He said and walked out. He dropped me off at Felicity's. " thanks" I said. He nodded and left. I went up to the door and knocked. " Come in!" Felicity said. I walked in. I saw them eating ice cream. Meghan looked like crap already. " Hey Meghan" I said. She looked up at me. " Hey Kalel..." She set down the carton. " Something's up. I know there is. Joey wouldn't do this. How long have we known him?" I said. " A long time..." She said, her voice cracking a bit. " Yea. We need to figure out why he is acting this way" I said and sat down.

Ingrid's POV

"Why is Joey acting this way?" I asked as Sawyer continued to drive. "I don't know, but its not normal. We all know he loves Meghan. Someone is making him do this I believe." He said. I nodded, soon he got to Meghan and David's. "Thanks." I said and got out the car. "No problem!" I went to the door and knocked. David opened it. "Hey Ingrid. Why you here?" He had a curious face. "Um... I need to tell you what happened... Maty I come in?" I asked. "Sure" He said and let me in. I sat on the couch as he followed. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Well.. Meghan, Felicity, Kalel, and I went to Joeys after shopping. Sawyer let us in. We went to the living room. And we saw um... Joey and Cat... They were... Making out. Meghan was shocked. Then Joey said he loves Cat. Meghan is at Felicity's now. Kalel is checking on them. Sawyer should be talking to Joey." I explained. I could tell David is angry. "What the hell is wrong with him?" He asked. "We don;t know. But this Joey won't do this..." I told him. David started to calm down a bit. "I'll call Luke so he can help Sawyer. Oh and David. Can I get a ride home? Sawyer dropped me off" I asked. "Sure" He said an we walked to his car.

Meghans POV

All I could think of is why he did that... Why? He was my best friend, then boyfriend, then my fiancee. fiance... "Meghan... Meghan to earth!" I heard Kalel shout. "Huh?" I said and looked at them. "Thought we lost you. But, David is coming over to pick you up." Kalel told me. I nodded. Soon there was a knock at the door. Felicity wen to get it. "Hey David. Meghan is on the couch." She told him and let him in. David looked at me as I got up. We hugged each other not letting go. "Can we please go home?" I asked." Yea. See you guys later." He said. I grabbed my clothes. "YOu can keep those" Felicity said. I nodded and we left to his car. While David was driving, I looked down at the engagement ring. I sighed and fell asleep during the ride.

Joeys POV

I sat there confused. I said I loved Meghan? And I proposed to her!? What the hell... I love Cat. Not Meghan. Soon Sawyer was back. " okay. What the fuck is going on?" He asked. " I don't know! I told Cat I love her, and now you all are saying I love Meghan. And that I proposed to her!?!? I don't fucking remember that!" I told him. " Joey, we know you won't do this! What the fuck is going on!" He asked again. " I! Don't! Know!" I shouted. He just looked at me. Soon there were knocks at the door. " Come in Luke!" Sawyer said. I saw Luke walk in. " okay. Ingrid explained it all. Joey... What's going on?" He asked. " I! Don't! Fucking! Know!" I screamed. Luke looked at Sawyer. " Someone did something... I have a feeling..." Luke said. I was confused. " Whatever. I'm going to my room." I said, rolling my eyes. I got up and went to my bedroom.

Authors note::

Uh oh... Will Joey be back to himself? Will the others find out that Cat drugged him? Find out soon c:

Polyvore: youtubeloverforever

Kik: YouTuberCrazzzy

Twitter: @SummerYouTuber

Tumblr: summerdoeseverything

Bye!! Love you all c: