In The Hospital

Meghan's POV

I ran inside the hospital, with David behind. I went to the desk, and the lady looked at me. " How may I help you?" She asked. " Joseph Graceffa. He got in a car wreck" I said kinda fast. " Yes. He's in surgery right no-" I cut her off. " Surgery?!" I questioned. " Yes. You can sit and wait, and you can visit after it's over" she said. " T-thank you..." My voice cracked and I sat down. David sat next me. Soon I broke down in tears. I cried in David's chest as he held me. " Shh..." He says. I kept crying not caring about anything or anyone. The thing I care is Joey.

David's POV

It's been 37 minutes, and Meghan had cried herself to sleep in my arms. I texted some of the others what had happen. Felicity, Shane, Sawyer, and Ingrid are coming. Kalel is busy, and Nicole will be flying in soon. I let go of Meghan slowly, and went to the counter. " How may I help?" The lady asked. " Is Joseph Graceffa out? surgery?" I asked her. " He just got out." She says. " May me and my sister go see him? We will also have a few friends come in" I said. She nods. I went back to Meghan and shook her a bit. " Meghan" I say. " What..." She mummers. " We can go see Joey now." I tell her. She nod and gets up. She yawned a little, and we walked to Joey room.

Meghan's POV

As we walked to Joeys room, I tried to not freak. All I did was cry silently. David stayed by the door, as I walked to Joey. I grabbed his hand. " Joey..." I say and start to break down. David walk over to my, wrapping his arms around me. I let go of Joeys hand to hold onto David. " Why..." I asked. " I don't know..." He says. Soon Felicity and Ingrid walked in. " Oh my god..." They said. " Meghan... You okay?" Felicity asked. " No..." I said. Her and Ingrid walked over to David and I, joining the hug. " it'll be okay. He's strong" Ingrid says. I nod. Soon the doctor came in. " Hello. You must be Joseph's friends?" She asked. I nod, and wiped my eyes. " Well, he is in bad condition. He has a broken leg, and was having bad bleeding near his stomach area. That was why he needed surgery, and also to get the glass out. We are not completely sure when he will wake because he is in a coma" she said. " I'm sorry, but excuse me" I said real fast and walked out the room. As I walked, I started to run. It was empty in the halls. I had no idea where I'm going.

Felicity's POV

I watched as Meghan walked out the room. David, Ingrid, and I frowned. " It's a lot for her isn't it?" The doctor asked. " Yea. Joey is her fiancé. But something happen, and they haven't spoke since. So it's hard for her to see this" I told her. " Oh. Well, you should go find her" She says, leaving the room. I looked at David and Meghan. "Mind If I go find her? Shane and Sawyer told me they are coming here" I said. " Yea." They said. I nod and left the room. " Meghan!" I shouted. I ran around a bit. I got to this one area to see her in the corner, curled into a ball. " Meghan..." I said and walked over to her. I squat down, and she was crying softly. She looked up. She hugged me, and I hugged back. " Why... Why..." She said over and over. " Shh..." I said. " C'mon. Let's go back." I said. She nodded and we walked back to the room.

Meghan's POV

Felicity and I walked back in the room. I stayed silent and sat next to Joeys bed. Everyone was quiet, until I heard Shane and Sawyer. They said nothing at all. Sawyer walked over to me and I stood up. We stared at each other, then he hugged me. I started to cry and hugged back. None if their hugs work... Only Joeys do.. " It be okay Meghan... Joey is strong" he said and I nodded. Shane and Sawyer asked the others what happened. I hate hearing them talk about it. Soon it was 12am. " we gotta go... See ya" Ingrid and Felicity say. I nod. They frowned and walked out the room. " I am too" Shane says. " Same" Sawyer says after. " Okay. And Sawyer, can you check on Chewie? Meghan and I are staying for the night" David says. All I did was hold Joeys hand. I listen to the footsteps and David sighed. " Meghan, it be okay." David said. " Yea..." I said weakly. I didn't want to speak or anything. I just want to know if Joey will be okay... I realized David has fallen asleep, and I was awake. I didn't move from my spot at all. I looked at Joey. I don't care if he broke my heart, I still love him...

Authors Note::

:( Sorry this took awhile to upload. I been typing for my other books. Next couple chapters will be in the hospital. Question is... Will Joey wake up? Will he still be in 'love' with Cat? It be back with Meghan? Will Meghan be okay? See in the next couple of chapters.

Polyvore: youtubeloverforever

Kik: YouTuberCrazzzy

Twitter: @SummerYouTuber

Tumblr: summerdoeseverything