Joey?!

Authors note:

Going to set outfits before story now. :P HERE Y'ALL GO!

Meghan's - http://www.polyvore.com/meghans_outfit/set?id=114714601

Felicity's - http://www.polyvore.com/felicitys_outfit_for_fanfic/set?id=114714427

Kalel's - http://www.polyvore.com/kalels_outfit_for_moey_fanfic/set?id=114714662

Ingrid's - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=114717471

Cat's - http://www.polyvore.com/catrifics_cat_outfit_for_fanfic/set?id=114714531

TO THE STORY!

Joey's POV

Today, Cat and I are shooting a COLLAB. Which one? DON'T KNOW! Meghan is hanging out with Felicity, Kalel, and Ingrid. Sawyer is out shopping for a new camera, cause he broke his. "Hitch. I'm trying to fix the lights!" I told him Bark! and he ran off. Soon I finished setting up. " Man this is a pain in my ass" I said to myself. I sat down and vlogged.

Cat's POV

I picked up the powder stuff and put it in my purse. Today, Joey WILL BE MINE. We are doing a COLLAB, but after... I will give Joey the drug type stuff. I went to get stuff for the COLLAB. I decided we should do the baby food challenge. When u checked out, I went to Joeys. I knocked on the door and waited. " COME IN!" He said. I twisted the doorknob and opened it.

Felicity's POV

Today, Meghan, Kalel, Ingrid, and I are hanging out. I met Kalel and Ingrid last week. They are so nice! " To Gamestop?" I asked. " Fuck yea!" Kalel shouted. We ran to Meghan's car. Soon LWWY by One Direction came in. Kalel, Ingrid, and I sang along. Meghan laughed a bit and drove. Soon we got to the GameStop. " GAMES!!" I screamed and jumped out the car.

Meghan's POV

Today is my day out with the girls! Kalel and Ingrid got along with Felicity so fast! " I want to get... This!! Fall Out Boy karaoke!!" Kalel squealed. Man she loves them. " M'kay. What else?" I said. " MINECRAFT!" I shouted and saw a MINECRAFT case for your phone. I grabbed it and waited for the others to get things. " OOOOOOOOH!! COOKING MAMA!" Ingrid said. Felicity got MINECRAFT. " let's get Just Dance 2014 for everyone to play!!" Felicity said and grabbed the Kinect one. I nodded and we checked out. " Now... FOOD!" We said and ran to the store.

Joeys POV

Cat walked in the room as I was done vlogging for now. " Hi Joey. Guess what I brought!!" She said. " Um... Food?" I said. " Baby food" she said and showed bottles. I couldn't see the flavor. " Fuckyanya..." I said. " I have numbers in them. Just like the tincan challenge." She said and set them down. " Let's get it over with..." I said and started to record.

Cat's POV

J: Hello there everyone! Joey here with...

C: Catrific!

J: Yep. So what are we doing today?

C: Baby food challenge.

J: Yes. God I hate baby food.

I laughed. It's true.

C: Shall we begin?

J: Sure.

I reached in the bowl and got a number.

C: 7. Also there is 10 numbers

J: Just get the baby food girly.

I picked out number seven and opened it. It looked like plumish type color. I scoop some up and ate it.

C: Plums?

Joey looked for the sheet that said 7 that says what it is.

J: Right.

C: Yes!! It's yummy!!

I continued to eat more. As Joey picked his number, I thought of the plan.

Felicity's POV

" CANDY!!" I said as we walked in the candy store. " I call sour candy bitches!" Kalel said and we laughed. As we looked around, I found the Harry Potter jelly beans. " I love and hate these!!" I said and grabbed a box. " Ew! I hate those! David and I did a challenge with them" Meghan said. I laughed. " Wanna do the challenge?" I asked. " NOO!!!" Meghan said and pushed the box away from her. I laughed and we left the place. Ingrid, Kalel and I sang What Does The Fox Say on the way home.

Cats POV

It's official.. I hate baby food! Luckily we are done recording. Joey was about get up to get something to drink. " I can get us something to drink" I told him. " Thanks. I want water please" he said and sat back down. I walked in the kitchen with my purse. I set it down and got two glasses. I pour water in them and got the powder. I dumped it all in Joeys glass and stir it. I put the spoon up and gave Joey the water. " Thanks you" he says and took a sip.

Joeys POV

As I drank my water, I felt... Weird. Like... I felt in love with someone, but who? " Cat... I feel weird... Like... I love someone, but who?" I said. It can't be Meghan... She's my best friend. " Well... Joey... I love you" she said. I looked at her in surprise. I felt like I felt the same way. " I-I... I love you too Cat" I said and we kissed. Then turn into making out.

Meghan's POV.

I parked in Joeys drive way. Everyone got out the car and I walked to the door. Soon I saw Sawyer. " Hey Sawyer" Kalel, Ingrid, and I said. Felicity smiled. " Sup." He said. Sawyer opened the door. " I think he's in the living room" Sawyer saids. we walked in the living room and I couldn't believe my eyes. Joey was kissing Cat! More like making out! " Joey..." I said. My voice was dried, as I held back tears. Cat stopped kissing him and smiled. " Oh hi Meghan" she says and smirks. How could she... She knows Joey is mine. I thought she said she was over. " Meghan. What's wrong?" Joey asked. " Why are you kissing Cat..." I asked in a little, quiet voice. " Because I love her. Why do you seem sad?" He asked. I didn't here him after he said he loves Cat. I felt broken... Sick to my stomach... Lied to... I shook my head and ran to my car crying. " Meghan wait!!" Felicity shouted and ran after me.

Kalels POV

What the fuck just happened. I looked at Cat, then Joey. " Cat, you need to leave" Sawyer said. She nodded and left. I looked at Joey, and so did Ingrid.

" What the fuck is wrong with you!"

I shouted. " What?" He says. " First, You say you LOVE Meghan. Second, you two are dating. Third, you just proposed to her a week ago! And now you love Cat!?!?" Ingrid said. " The hell are you talking about?" He said. " Are you fucking stupid!" I screamed. What is wrong with Joey!!??

Felicity's POV

I gave Joey a look and ran after Meghan. I saw her sitting in the ground crying. " Shh..." I said and sat next to her. I gave her a hug as she cried on my shoulder. I frowned. This isn't Joey... He wouldn't do this. " hey... We can go to my place and eat ice cream. Sawyer can take the others home okay?" I said. Meghan sniffles and wiped her face. I helped get her up in the car. I decided to drive for her. As I was driving home, I thought why Joey did that.

Authors note:

Oh my god!! What's going to happen!!?? Wait to see c: also... Check out my...

Polyvore: youtubeloverforever

Kik: YouTuberCrazzzy

Twitter: @SummerYouTuber

I will see you peeps later!