Drama, Surprises, and Choices

Day 7

Meghan's POV

I woke up at 7:45am. Joey still hasn't woken. I sat on the uncomfortable chair, and stared at the clock. They said if he doesn't wake later this afternoon, they have no choice. I don't know what to do... I could just go home, and wait for them to call to tell me what happens. I really wanted to leave this hospital, but I Joey. I grabbed my camera and started to record. "Hey." I said weakly. "Today is the last day. If Joey doesn't wake up later this afternoon... Um..." I started to tear up. "They have to let him go." I said. I sniffed. "Sorry that I am crying. Its just. Very hard on me, his friends, family, and even you guys." I said and wiped my eyes. "If he doesn't make it, I know he would want to thank you guys for supporting him all this way. I know he wants to meet every single one of you. I know he would want me to stay strong, and continue my life." I told them "I'll see you guys later in this video, and we will see what happens..." I stopped recording and saw the time. It was now 8:00am. I picked up my phone and called David. "Hello?" He said. "Hey David. Can you pick me up? I want to just rest for the day, and come back later." I said quietly. "Sure. See you in a few" he said and hang up. I went on Twitter and tweeted a bit, and went to get some breakfast. I sat at the tables for the first time, and ate slowly. Soon I was done, and went back to the room. I gathered my things and sat next to Joey. I started to pray and heard the door open. "ready?" Asked David. I nod. As I stood, someone walked in. This someone I didn't want to see.

Cat's POV

Today is the last day. Joey might be gone forever. I haven't visit ever since what happened at the hospital. But today I should. I drove to the hospital and walked in. They allowed me to his room and I walked to it. Then I walked in. I saw Meghan standing up. She had that, 'oh great...' Look on her face. "Hello Meghan." I said. "David" I finish. "Cat" they said. I peeked over Meghan's shoulder to see Joey on the bed. I smirked. "Whatever reason you are here, please leave." Meghan says. I laughed. "You think I'm going to leave? Joey will be mine. He'll wake. And when he does, he'll be with me." I tell her. "Cat. HOW STUPID ARE YOU!? Joey loves me! Only me! You fucking drugged him!" She shouts. First time I ever heard her curse, I smirked again. "Oh Meghan... Meghan Meghan Meghan... We all know he has loved me since forever. He is just saying he loves you because he doesn't want to see you hurt." I said. She stepped forward, her hands in fist. David held her back. "He wouldn't do that. I KNOW JOEY! I know he loves me, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!!" She says. "Yea right" I said and rolled my eyes. "I can't believe you... I thought you were my best friend. I guess I was fucking wrong..." Meghan says. I laughed a little. "Probably should've learned to not be with Joey. Everything would've been fine if you could've stayed with Jimmy or find some other dude" I tell her. "You want to know something... Joey only loves me. He proposed to me! He does everything to love and care for me! I do that also!" She said. "Yea, right." I said. Meghan was mad. "And I'll show you something." I said and smirked. I walked over to Joey and leaned in to his face.

David's POV

Meghan was mad. I have never heard my sister cuss. It's weird... "And I'll show you something" Cat said. She walked over to Joey and leaned in to his face. Then she was kissing him. Meghan's face went completely red in anger. Cat pulled away and looked at Meghan with a evil smile. "You..." Meghan said and tried to walk towards her. But I held her back. I heard Joey move. "Looks like I helped him. You know what they say... True loves kiss!" Cat said. Then I lost grip of Meghan. Oooooooh shit.

Meghan's POV

I know I don't cuss, but Cat crossed the line! I watched her as she leaned in to Joey and kissed him! My face went completely red. "You..." I said in anger. I tried to walk towards, but David was hold me back. I looked at Joey to see him move. "Looks like I helped him. You know what they say... True loves kiss!" Cat said. Then I got out of David's grip. Stuff is about to go down! I ended up pulling Cats hair. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KISS HIM!?" I shout. "TO SHOW YOU A LESSON TO NOT STEAL MY MAN!" She says. She ends up pulling my hair. I held in my scream. David had to break us up and stand in to he middle. "DAVID! GET OUT MY WAY! I NEED TO DESTROY HER!" I said and tried to get him out my way. "No! You, sit over there! Cat, Sit over there!" He demanded and pointed where. Cat and I looked at each other and sat where we are supposed to. I soon realized my nose hurts real bad. Cat must have got my nose. I touched my nose and flinched. I saw I was bleeding. I groaned. Then a nurse came in. "Is everything okay? I heard screaming and shouting." She said. "Yes. Everything is. My sister just ran into a wall" David said. I glared at him. 'Hey, I had to lie' he mouthed. I sighed and tilted my head back because of my bloody nose. "Oh. I'll go get you a tissue" she said. She left the room and came back. She looked at my nose and said it will be fine. I sighed and held the tissue paper to my nose. I looked over at Joey. He has been moving a little now... Will he wake?