It Be Okay

3 weeks later*

Meghan's POV

It's been 3 weeks... Joey is still in the coma... Nicole came in 3 days after we told her what happened. Kalel will visit and so will the others. Everyone is telling me, 'It be okay' and 'You know he's strong'. Yea right. I just wanted to be alone. Joey to be okay, and we be watching tv together, and playing games. We never told Cat... I don't want to even see her. I just want Joey to be better...

David's POV

I was home getting some things for Meghan. She hasn't left the hospital for 3 weeks. I have to make her eat, and the nurses sometimes give her sleeping pills to eat. She didn't want to do anything. She wasn't in the mood to eat, sleep, or make videos. I had to make a video, and tweet whats going on. I hate seeing Meghan like this. Everytime I came back, she's in the same place. She's always next to Joey, holding his hand staring into space... I finally got everything, and drove to the hospital. "Hey Meghan" I said and set everything down. "Hey..." I could hear the pain in her voice. "I got you new clothes, some food, favorite movies, snacks, and your camera if you want to record."I told he. All she did was nod. I frowned and sat down.

Meghan's POV

David and I sat in silence, listening to the machines hooked up to Joey. He hasn't shown any signs, and the doctors are doing test. Only thing that worries me if he wakes is that he thinks him and Cat are 'dating'. Soon a doctor came in. "I have news." she said. David and I's head looked up. "We detected this drug" she said. "Joey doesn't do drugs... 100% clean" I tell her. "This drug makes people forget the one they love, and still has a feeling they love someone, but not knowing who." She said. " That's why he said he loves Cat and kissed her..." I whispered to myself. " Excuse me?" The doctor questions. " There's a reason why Joey and I haven't spoke. My, used to be, best friend loved him also. She had said she was over him. After a year, Joey proposed to me. One day, I came home to see him and Cat kissing. He told me that he didn't remember loving me... That's why..." I explained. Tears started to run down my face. " Well... I can give him this medicine that will clean out his system from it. But, still not sure when he'll wake" she says and left the room after I nod. David and I started to hug. I'm angry and sad... If Cat didn't do this to Joey, none if this be happening! One of the nurses came in, and I watched as she gave him the medicine. " Would you like anything to eat?" She asked me. " I got some snacks" I told her. She left, and I took out a granola bar. I started to eat, knowing David will make me sooner or later. After I was done, I looked at David. " What?" He asked. " Thanks for being here." I told him. " No problem" he says. We both smiled.

Joey's POV ( Still in his coma though)

Where am I...? All I see is darkness... What happened? Am I dead? I walked around in the darkness. "Hello!" I shouted, hearing my echo. I kept walking and saw a door. I opened it, and walked in. It was at VidCon. I saw myself on the stage. How? I'm right here... Soon Meghan walked on the stage confused. I listened to myself saying how much I love her. Then I proposed to her. Wait... when did this happen? I watched as everyone cheered when Meghan said yes. Soon it all disappered. "Weird..." I said to myself. I saw another door. I opened it to see Cat and I. Cat went to get us some water and put this white powder stuff in mine. What is that? I see past me drinking that. I remember having that water. Next thing I see is Cat and I making out. I remember that. Then Meghan came home with Felicity, Ingrid, and Kalel. When Meghan saw Cat and I, she looked heartbroken and confused. Everyone started to yell at me... Soon it all vanished away. I saw another door. Please be the last one! I walked in, but didn't see anything. But I heard things. I felt someone hold my hand. "Joey..." she says and starts to break down. After hearing a few things, I heard I am in a coma... Soon someone walks out the room, and someone runs after. I didn't hear anything else. I saw another door. I walked in and saw a calender. It was marked when I first came in, to this day. 3 weeks! Damn... I soon saw Meghan next to me holding my hand. I looked at my right hand. I feel it... David sat there next to Meghan. I looked at Meghan. She looked like crap... Bags under her eyes, not moving, and I think I have heard David begging her to eat. Was this really that bad for Meghan? Does she need me that bad... She has to see me like this. Soon a doctor came in, and said tey found a drug in my system. Saying to make me forget about true love and all that. Meghan started to explain. Soon the doctor said they give me medicine and left. Meghan and David started to hug.. A nurse came in with the medicine. I felt the pain when she stick the needle in my arm. She left and everyhing vanished. I started to feel a change... I remembered when I started to have feeling for Meghan, asking her out, everything... So I was never meant for Cat... I was always with Meghan... My MeghanSan... But why is she here? After I broke her heart... Maybe she truely cares, and still loves me... I don't know. But after I wake, I'm going to make it up for her.

Meghan's POV

I got up to go to the vending machine. I got myself a candy bar, and stood there eating eat. David went home to get some things he foregot and then I heard someone shout my name. I turn around to see Nicole. "Hey" I say with a weak smile. "Hows Joey?" She asked. " Okay I guess. Still haven't woke. But we figured out Cat drugged him, or maybe did. I'm pretty sure it was her." I said and frowned. "That's why he's been such a dumbhead" She says. I nod. "Cmon." She said, and we walked back to Joeys room.

Nicole's POV

I been staying at Sawyer and Joeys for about 2-3 weeks. Soon I have to go back home. Everything is messed up. Joey is still in a coma for about 3 weeks! I have just learned why Joey 'loved' Cat. Meghan... This is to much for her. Joey had to go through this too, but not THIS LONG!. I sat there looking at Joey. Meghan had fallen asleep as she held Joeys hand. I got up, and went out the room. I decided to call mom and dad to let them know whats going on. I listened a voice to answer, but it went to voicemail. "Hey mom. Just letting you know Joey hasn't woken yet. They're not sure when he will, but I'll call you when he does. Bye..." I said. I called my dad and said the same thing and stook there thinking. Then I heard one sound no one wants to hear in a hospital...

Meghan's POV

Nicole and I sat in the room with Joey. I soon drifted asleep, holding Joey hand. I dreamt of Joey being okay After a couple of minutes, it was ruined. I heard the longest beep every. I looked up to look at the machine. I line was flat. "Joey!!! Please!! Stay with me!!" I screamed. Nurses and doctors ran in. "Ma'am! You need to leave the room now!" one the nurses said. They got me out the room. I had tears rushing down my face. I turned around to see Nicole. She looked terrified. "Clear!" one of the doctors shouted. I cried more. Nicole had to help me calm down, when she finally did. "It be okay... It be okay..." She said over and over. All I could do was cry. I hate when they all tell me that. Soon we had to wait in the waiting room. A confused David came in. Nicole had to tell him everything as I sat there crying and shaking.  They wouldn't let us see Joey, until further notice. It was 11pm and David started to beg. "Meghan, please get some rest!" He begged. I refused. Soon they forced me to take the sleeping pills. "It be okay

 David said and I drifited to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE::

Oh crap... What is going to happen? See soon. Well... As I type the newest chapter go read my other books and check out my...

Polyvore: youtubeloverforever

Kik: YouTuberCrazzzy

Twitter: @SummerYouTuber

Tumblr: summerdoeseverything