Still Waiting

OUTFITS: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=117163441

Day 5

Meghan's POV

Day 5... 2 more days. Just wake up soon Joey. I sat next to Joey's bed, with him still in his coma. I sat there staring at the blank tv, listenin to the machines. "Meghan. Hello?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw David. "Sorry. When did you get here?" I asked. "Not to long ago. ANy news?" He asked. "no. He hasn't shown any signs. I can't take this no longer," I said. "Meghan, he is strong. Just believe" David says. I sigh. "I just want to see Joey awake and fine" I mummer. David sighs. "Come on. Lets go out" He says. "Fine. But we are coming back" I say. David smiles. I get up, and look at Joey. "I'll see you" I say and headed out the room.

David's POV

Meghan and I got in my car, and I started to drive. Soon I realized she was vlogging. "Hello my burries. I am here with my brother David. We are going out today, well now. It's only 5:43. After we do, we are going back to see Joey." I listened. She started to talk a bit more, and stopped. "Can we listen to music?" She asked. "Sure" I said with a smile. She turned on the radio, and smiled. We soon got to the mall. We walked around a bit, and saw Felicity with Ingrid. "Hey guys!" I said. They turned their heads to us and smiled. "David! Meghan!" They shouted and hugged us. Meghan laughed and hugged them back. "Managed to get her out?" Ingrid said. Meghan nod. "He did. It feels nice to go out." She says. "Yep. Let's go get some food!" I said. They laughed and agreed.

Meghan's POV

I do seem like I was finally relaxed, but not. I was worrying about Joey. All that was on my mind. As we were eating frozen yogurt, I just played with mine. "Meghan, anything wrong?" Felicity asked. "Huh?" I asked and looked at her. "Your not eating." She says. I looked down at my yogurt. It makes me think of how me and Joey always got yogurt... "It's just... I don't know" I said quietly. "It's about Joey.... Isn't it?" She asked. I nod. "It's okay. You know he'll wake." She said. I shrugged my shoulders. "Come on. Want go back to see him?" She asked. I nodded. "What you guys talking about?" David asked. "Can we please go back to Joey...?" I asked. "Sure. I just wanted you to get some fresh air" he said. I nod. On the way back, I ate my yogurt which I kept. "See you. Tell me if anything happens." He says. I nod and went inside. "I'm back" I said and sat down. He didn't reply. Like always. I sat there watching his chest rise up and down when he breaths. The machines beeping noises, sounds of doctors taking care of other patients. "Knock knock" I heard someone say. I jump and looked at the door. I saw the doctor. "Oh hey" I said. "Any signs?" She asked. "No, I don't think so. I left for a bit to go out with my brother. He wanted me to" I told her. She nods and looks at her clipboard. "Well... I don't know. We are not sure what will happen. All we can do is hope." She told me. I felt like crying and nod. She nod back and left. I looked at Joey. "P-Please wake. I-I need you" I said and held his hand. I put my head down to where I was holding his hand and cried. As I finished, I looked up and saw the clock. 7:23. ( She was out for awhile with David. Then was In the room for awhile befor the Doctor came. so it's late now) I got up, and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I looked like crap. I had bags under my eyes, my nose is red from crying, eyes are red, nose is running. I sighed. I blew my nose, and wiped my eyes. I turned on the faucet, and splashed water on my face. I get paper towels and dried my face. I turned off the water and walked out the bathroom. I noticed that one the nurses had left a plate of food for me. I sat down, and ate slowly. As I was done, I put the plate to the side. "Joey... Everyone believes you'll wake... But... I don't know..." I said. "I wish I can believe them, but my mind is all messed up." I continued. "I miss you... I haven't been myself. I haven't been that happy little Meghan, the one you want to marry. Every since the Cat incident, I haven't been the same. Then this happened. I gotten worse. Then they figured out Cat had drugged you. They given you a medicine to clear your system from it. That didn't make me feel better." I said and held his hand. "The only thing that will make me better is you awake. I miss your laugh, smile, eyes, voice, your love and care... How honest you are. How you help out your viewers, how you don't care what haters say. You're always positive. I don't want to plan a funeral... I want to plan a wedding... Want to plan a future for us... Get married, go on our honeymoon. Have children... But..." I started to tear up. "But... It probably won't ever happen. I only want to be married once. Only to you. I want to go on my honeymoon with you. I want to have children with you. Only you. I can't lose you. Your the one I love and care. I know you screwed up about the whole Cat thing. But that's not your fault. Please wake up... Please" I said and cried. I laid my head down to where I held his hand. "Please..." I said quietly. Soon I had fallen asleep saying, "please..." Over and over to Joey.

Authors Note::

Short, I know. I wanted to update, and I did now. Next chapter is going to be day 7. Might have some drama in it, a few shocking moments. But for now go check my...

Polyvore: youtubeloverforever

Kik: YouTuberCrazzzy

Twitter: @SummerYouTuber

Tumblr: summerdoeseverything