I Hope You Like The Color Orange

India's P.O.V://

I never thought I'd see the day when Ray would ever do this. I wiggled around in the back of the seat and looked at the door. There's no fucking handles on the doors. The cop driving was a fat white man with a mole as big as me on his face. Shit looked infected.

I overheard them talking. They already have me in the system so processing me would take every bit of 10 mins. Out of everything right now all I'm thinking about is how I killed Darrie. Most would feel remorse or guilt. I don't, in fact. I should've hung her and made is look like a suicide.

Am I really a psycho? Mmmm...nah. I had to get justice some how.

India: Yo fatty I gotta pee!

Cop #1: Do me a favor and shut it eh?

India: I have a right to use the bathroom!

-continues to drive-

India: Okay... well I hope you like the smell of piss. *begins to pee*

Cop #2: AH SHIT! The bitch pissed everywhere !

India: *laughs* hell yeah (in Jameer's voice)

Cop #1: You're gonna sit in that piss till we get to the station. I hope you like the color orange CON!

I rolled my eyes. We pulled up to the police station and they yanked me out the back of the car. They made my bite my lip so hard! Shit started bleeding hella bad. We walked into the police station and right away they made me take off any accessories. The second cop escorted me to a lady cop and she walked into the bathroom with me with a jumpsuit in her hand.

Lady cop: Come on con get in there.

India: I'm going!

Lady cop: (slams the bathroom door and locks it) Listen here pretty, you do what I say. *touches India's face*

This cop was feeling all up on me. And I ain't with that so I fought her off me. Well... until she took out her beating stick and began beating the shit out of me. I had bruises on my back and arms. And a bloody nose. She began to clean my body and put my jumpsuit on.

I limped out the back out feeling so disgusted. I'm going to kill this fucking cop. You can bet you bottom dolla my nigga. I slowly sat down in the cell. It was some psycho bitch rocking back and forth whispering "don't make me do it". And I'm crazy ? I think the fuck not trick ass bitch.

We're going to be sitting in here for a while, so I dozed off.

-30 mins later-

Someone splashed something wet on my face and I instantly jumped up.

Lady cop: Get your ass up! It's not nap time con!

I sat up and looked around, I was the only one in the cell.

India: Where did everyone go?

Lady cop: Transferred. You Ms. India, murdered Darrie Henderson.

India: Accused.

Cop #1: If you didn't kill her, why run?

India: What would you do if you were accused of murder. Most innocent people don't have alibis because they don't know they need them. Me? Murder? Nah.

Lady cop: Where were y-

India: You're not a detective. I don't have a lawyer present. So I'm not talking.

Cop#1: *scratches his mole* Well bright early in the morning you'll have Det. Frank will be here. For now you're in the cell.

India: Don't I get a phone call?!

Lady cop: *opens cell* One call. Make it snappy pretty!

India: Hello?

Unknown: Hello

India: Put in some orders get me out of here.

Unknown: It's done. 7 am. Be ready.