ℏᾰԻԻ⑂' ṧ ℘✺ṽ ḉℏ. 12

Chapter 12

ℏᾰԻԻ⑂' ṧ ℘✺ṽ

I woke up to the sound of Destiny giggling, I look over and she on the phone with Dixie probably she told my mom she was going to call Dixie to see about going dress shopping today for the ceremony tomorrow so that's who she talking to. I reach over and grab her waist she turns and gives me the eye like (I'm on the phone Harry) so I tease a little I run my fingers down to the waistband of her shorts and her head snaps my way so fast it's funny.

"Mom, I'm going to have to call you guys later" she says so she talking to her mom.

"Love you guys to" she says and puts down her phone and looks at me.

"What?"

"Don't what me" she say trying to act mad but I know she not by the smile she's trying to hide from me.

"Sorry, I thought you was talking to Dixie bout dress shopping" I told her as my fingers still running back and forth above her waistband cause goosebumps.

"No I was telling my mom and dad about my new power I got yesterday, I text Dixie she said she is free at 12 so that's when we are leaving" she tells me as she cuddles closer to me. I look at the clock and see that it is only 10 so we got plenty of time. So I grab her ass and pulled her on top of me.

"Harry what are you doing?"

"You know what I'm doing" I Said smirking at her.

*****Sexual Content******

She started kissing her mark on my neck slowly went down working her way pass my belly button to my boxers, she grabbed ahold of them and pulled them off she ran her hand up my legs, she grab my d*ck and kissed the top of it driving me mad I can't take this teasing I reached down putting my hands in her hair and pulling her head forward some then she takes the whole thing in her mouth making my groan and throw my head back in the pillow. God this women I can't take it I want to bend her over and take her right now.

"S-stand up Des" I tell her and she slowly releases me and stands beside the bed.

I get up and pull down her short and panties at one time, I bend her over the bed with her ass in the air I stand there enjoy the view for a few then take my finger and find her sweet spot which has her moaning and I'm loving the sound of it. I slam into her god she's so tight and wet I start moving in and out of her at a steady paste.

"Fuck Harry " she moans.

"Yes babe scream my name so the other males knows who you belong to" I say as I'm going faster now I can fill her tighten around me telling me she was close. God she felt like heaven I loved the feeling of being in her like this I could feel everything.

"Harry faster"

Well give her what she wants my wolf says. I do just that and about a minute later I feel her cum and that's all it takes for me to cum with her. We stay like that for a few minutes so we can catch our breath then we get dressed.

"I'm going to get a shower to get cleaned up before I have to go" Des say walking to the closet to pick out some clothes, I walk in behind her grab my clothes for the day and kiss her neck from behind and travel to her ear.

"Do you mind if I join you love ?"

"You don't have to ask baby" she say turning around kissing me making our way to the shower. We get in the shower and go for round two get out and get dressed. We made our way downstairs to the kitchen had some breakfast.

"Love have fun here is my card to buy whatever you need" I said as I kissed her goodbye I didn't wanna to let her go I hate being away from her. She kissed me back I could fill the sadness with her leaving me.

"I will try to make it quick so I can come back to you" she said with a frown on her beautiful face I kissed her a nodded my head with a smile I love that she says the right thing at the right time. She left with my mom I can't wait to see how see looks with the dress she picks out.

Me and the guys went on patrol run to check out the broaders it was usually nice here nobody bother us, but just to be sure we check everyday.

"Alpha when will we start training again" one of my lower rank asked me his name was Bobby.

"When the ceremony is finish" I answered as we were making our way back to the pack house. Mom put some people In charge of the rest of the planning for the ceremony while she was gone they were doing a lovely job setting up the tents and pool putting the cookers out for tomorrow. Me and the guys went up the the game room and played some COD for awhile to pass the time. I do hope she hurries up I miss her already.

*********

Thanks for reading guys. Please vote and comment love to hear some feed back.

With lots of love dudderbug :)