Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster - ImmortalAnex

The classroom was dark, and half the students were asleep. A dull movie played, something about moss and ferns. Kevin didn't know. All he knew was that he was sitting in the back of a very dark classroom and Aleks was sitting next to him. Very close. Perhaps too close...

            Kevin wasn't complaining.

            He shot a sideways glance at the Russian beside him. Aleks was all but asleep on his desk; arms folded and his head resting on them as he stared with half-closed eyes at the front of the room. A smirk made its way to Kevin's face as a plan began forming in his mind.

            Slowly, quietly, subtly, he reached his hand over and let it rest on Aleks's thigh, near his knee. Aleks's eyes opened and he glanced at Kevin, an eyebrow raised. Kevin, however, seemed to be intently focusing on the documentary in front of him, and forced himself not to look at Aleks until the boy went back to half sleeping on his desk.

            That's when Kevin started to drag his hand achingly slowly up Aleks's leg, coming to rest on his upper thigh. Kevin heard the other boy's breathing become heavier, but Aleks made no move to push him off. Kevin's hand drifted over to rest on Aleks's crotch.

Aleks shifted slightly at the pressure of Kevin's hand but still did not object. Not even when Kevin began palming him lightly through his jeans did Aleks tell him to stop. It didn't seem to bother him that they were currently in school, or perhaps he simply didn't realise.

Kevin applied more pressure and Aleks whimpered, almost soundlessly. Kevin grinned. That was the reaction he'd been waiting for. He withdrew his hand and Aleks turned to glare at him.

'Great,' Aleks thought. 'How am I going to deal with this here?'

Suddenly, he was aware of Kevin's hand again, only this time it was resting on the small sliver of skin visible between Aleks's belt and the hem of his hoodie. Aleks shivered slightly at the touch and Kevin took this as an incentive to keep going. Kevin slid his finger slowly down into Aleks's jeans, finding the elastic of his boxers in no time.

He slipped his hand in without hesitation and began trailing his fingers lightly up and down Aleks's member. Aleks bit back a moan and settled for burying his face in his arms tightly, clenching his knuckles until they went white.

"I've hardly done anything and you're already like this?" Kevin murmured ever so quietly, his lips close to Aleks's ear. Aleks only whimpered again.

Kevin's hand gripped Aleks, not too loosely and not too tightly. Slowly, tantalisingly, Kevin began pumping his hand up and down. Aleks bit the sleeve of his hoodie to keep from crying out. Kevin increased speed, causing Aleks to let out a small noise. The teacher glanced in their direction, but from his position on the other side of the room, he couldn't see what was happening.

"Kevin," Aleks breathed. "I... Can't..."

Kevin got the message and withdrew his hand, letting it linger first. He rested his hand once again on Aleks's upper thigh. Aleks sighed, whether from relief or disappointment Kevin didn't know, although he suspected it might've been a bit of both.

Suddenly, the bell rang and the lights came on, catching them both off guard. Kevin stood and began packing his things. Aleks, however, continued to sit in his chair, a red tint on his usually pale face.

Snickering, Kevin asked him what was wrong. The Russian only glared in reply. After a moment, Aleks pulled himself together and stood up too. They walked out of the classroom together.

Once at home – they always went to Kevin’s house after school, so often that Aleks had taken to calling it his home - they immediately discarded their backpacks in by the front door and went to the living room.