Fanfiction - ImmortalAnex

"How did you manage to convince this me this was a good idea?" Aleks asked, sighing as Kevin sat next to him, pulling up a window. 

"I have no idea, but it's too late to back out now," Kevin answered gleefully. 

"Goddamnit," Aleks muttered, sinking into his seat, burying his face in his hands.

"Here's a good one," Kevin said, pulling up something on wattpad.com. "Looks like this is just a bunch of oneshots."

"If that means I get shot once right now and don't have to live through this, then by all means, go ahead."

"Dumbass," Kevin muttered, and then turned on his webcam, hitting the record button. "Hey guys, Goldenblackhawk here with ImmortalHDumb. As you may have guessed from the title of this video, we're going to read some fanfiction today..." 

~Later~

After about half an hour of reading badly written fanfiction, the two were laughing too hard to be able to continue and ended up turning the camera off. Or, so they thought.

Eventually, they managed to calm down enough to speak coherently.

"That was still the worst thing you managed to get me to do," Aleks said, still choking back laughs. 

"Oh yeah? What about that one fic where I got you to --"

"DON'T SAY IT! I don't want to think about that anymore than I have to!" 

Kevin started laughing again. "This video is going to freak everyone the fuck out."

"Yeah, either ImmortalAnex shippers are gonna be super happy, or die-hard NovaHD shippers are going to kill someone," Aleks said. 

Kevin fell silent, then. 

"What?" Aleks asked.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing," Kevin answered. After a minute, he continued. "Do you think I should upload it then? I don't want to piss off That many people."

Aleks looked at him quizically. "What? Of course you should upload it. I thought you were basically 'if you don't like it, unsubscribe.' Why the sudden change of heart?" 

Kevin looked at Aleks, right into his eyes. He moved marginally closer. 

"Kevin..?"

"It's not really a change of heart, per se," Kevin said quietly. He moved closer again, and they were nose to nose. "It's more of ..." Kevin trailed off, his words lingering in the small space between them.

Aleks felt himself pulled towards Kevin by some unknown force and their lips were about to connect when - - 

Laughter rung out again, and the two pulled away, nearly in tears from it.  They both looked at the camera again, still recording away, and managed to calm down enough to say something along the lines of, "Don't you just wish it had gone that extra little bit?" before Kevin shut the camera off for real, and the two couldn't look each other in the eye for a good ten minutes afterwards because they'd start laughing again. 

"Okay, that's definitely going to piss people off, but probably the ImmortalAnex shippers more than anyone," Kevin said, snickering. 

"Yeah, they'd be so mad that they didn't get to see this," Aleks agreed, pressing his lips to Kevin's. They kissed for a moment and then broke apart. 

"We'll tell them some other time," Kevin mumbled, pulling Aleks back to him. 

--------------

i really enjoy cliches dont tell anyone