When It's Cuddle Time

Oh my goodness! She's finally uploaded a new chapter! I thought Author-Chan was dead for a moment!
This chapter idea was provided by TMNTWritter95

Also this chapter is gonna be kinda weird from describing cuddling.

You and Splinter have been married for over ten years now, so it's not suprising for the two of you to cuddle every once in a while.

What with training the turtles and taking care of the lair, you two didn't always get to have as much alone time as you would like.

Today you would finally have a chance to relax. The boys were all out with their girlfriends, Ice Cream Kitty was asleep in the freezer, and Rosie went to the mall with April to buy some clothes for herself. *cough* Training bras *cough*

You and Splinter had the lair completely to yourselves.

Normally the lair was filled with noise from the boys training, arguing, and just being annoying teenagers, but now it was quiet enough to hear a pin drop.

You were on your bed reading in your Pjs when Splinter came in yawning.

"Finally, it is quiet enough to take a nap." He said sleepily.

"A nap? I haven't had one of those since Rosie was born." You joked.

He layed down next to you and stretched "In that case we could both use one."

You smiled and set your book down "I could use some rest."

You turned off the light on the nightstand and layed down beside him.

You were warm and cozy, just you and your husband.

You snuggled up to him and yawned "I missed getting to cuddle like this."

He smiled and closed his eyes as you were both close to falling asleep.

You began to doze off and slip into dreamland...until the boys came in arguing about some football game on TV.

(Sorry for the short chapter but I don't have alot of cuddling material! Don't forget to leave ideas for scenarios! ☺️))