When They Try Cooking For The First Time

Leonardo

Little Leonardo had been the first of his brothers to wake up this morning

Little Leonardo had been the first of his brothers to wake up this morning. Since the young turtle is an absolute sweetheart who wouldn't want to bother you by waking you up, he decided he would make himself breakfast.

He quietly made his way to the kitchen and got to work, trying to recreate your normal cooking routine.

First, he gathered his ingredients; Eggs, salt and pepper, bread, a toaster, whipped cream, jelly, one slice of Kraft Singles cheese, paprika, and half a stick of butter. Then he got his father's 'Kiss the Cook' apron and got started.

He mixed the ingredients together in a big bowl and went to the stove to turn it on. He'd seen you make breakfast plenty of times, how hard could it be for him?

After he'd got his "omelet" on the stove, he set up the toaster and put two slices of bread in. The smell wafted through the lair.

Suddenly, you were awakened by the smell of burning food. You shot up and ran to the kitchen, even faster than Splinter who was still half asleep.

"Leonardo, what is all of this?..."

"I made myself breakfast, Mommy!"

"Little one, you're not allowed to use the stove yet. Fire is very dangerous."

"Oh, you might want to fix the toaster then." He pointed behind you.

When you turned around you saw that he had set the toaster to level 10 of how toasted it would be, fire at the top.

(I'm not sure if all toasters have this, I'm talking about the little dial that lets you choose how dark or light the toast will be.)

You sprung into action and got a dish towel to put out the flames.

"Remind me to never let you cook...ever."

Raphael