When You Babysit (Again)

(Sorry I published this so late. I had intended to post this before Halloween🎃)

It was 7pm on Halloween night.

The boys begged for Aunt Mae to take them trick-or-treating for the first time.

She agreed to do it ofcourse, on one condition. You had to babysit Toby who was suffering from a bad case of the sniffles.

"Remember, if someone asks you to go inside their house to say no, check your candy before you eat it, and be back by 9!" You yelled as the turtles exited the lair in their larping costumes, including Rosie who was dressed as a witch.

Toby, who was going around in circles in his walker, happily clapped his hands while watching Hocus Pocus.

"At least someone in my family likes old movies too." You smiled at him.

Splinter had finished meditating in the dojo and was gathering some of the turtles old toys for Toby.

"It never occurrd to me that keeping these would come in handy." He said putting down a box full of old teddy bears and plastic dinosaurs.

Toby saw the box and made his way over to you and Splinter.

"Roar, I'm gonna eat you." You held up a t-rex figure.

"Fun! Fun!" He clapped his little hands.

"I've forgotten how entertaining having a baby around the lair was." Splinter smiled at the 10 month old who was busy pretending to be a dinosaur.

"That's very true, but don't forget how unentertaining changing diapers and getting vomited on was."

"That I could've lived without."

"And don't forget having to go through potty training."

You both shivered in disgust at the thought of how difficult Rosie was during her potty training years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was now 11:55pm. Mae and Toby had went home, Rosie and the boys had checked and eaten all their candy- Rosie and Michaelangelo both recieving sugar rushes- and fell asleep a while ago.

"Do you know what it is time for now (Y/N)?"

You nodded your head excitedly as you and Splinter both whisper-yelled, "Old Halloween Movies!"

Happy Halloween
(Belated halloween now)